2

updates wont be the most common lmao i write a lot

(3906 words)

The sound of knuckles hitting your door awakens you.

"Y/N? You... you good?" Your brother asks, voice getting quieter as he nears the end of the statement, fearful of silence.

"Yup. Just dandy." You groan, finding Lem still on top of you.

"Can you come out here?" He asks, after a small, relieved sigh.

"Hold on, uh..." You pause, trying to figure out how to wake up the man sleeping on top of you. "Wake up."

He simply hugs you tighter. You, of course, can't see the smirk on his lips.

"Damnit." You hiss. "I'll be out when I can." You inform the teen. Pausing, you think over what you had seen of the man on you so far.

"Do you even sleep?" You ask.

"Not like you humans do, no." He answers, you letting out an irritated breath.

"Get off me."

"Now just who do you think you are, ordering me around like that? You're my prisoner, in case you forgot." He lifts his body, shifting a little more forward than up in order to speak directly into your ear. "My own helpless little prisoner."

You snarl briefly, it quickly being covered by a frown. "Fine. Please get off of me."

"That's not going to work, dear."

Your eyes narrow, glaring at him as he sits up, knees supporting his body above yours. You move back, pulling your legs away, but before you can curl them up against yourself, his hands grip onto your thighs. He leans forward, grin widening.

"It's futile. Escaping my grasp is meaningless when I can simply make you fall back into it, if you even manage to get past me."

"Can I at least go see my brother?" Your expression grows less annoyed and more tired; already having had enough of his antics.

"Hmm. No." He responds, fingers drumming over your sweatpants. "Unless, of course, you let me see him. Face to face."

Your face grows serious, eyes narrowing. "No chance in hell."

He leans in further, hands gripping your thighs tighter as to keep his balance. His eyes curve into playful crescents, grin stretching further out. "Oh, you disappoint me so. I have a proposition, then." He says, tilting his head.

You raise an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Like last night's?"

He chuckles. "Like last night's."

You let out an annoyed sigh.

"Don't sound so glum, dear. I'll make the correct choice even clearer this time." Again, he laughs, shoulders shifting slightly.

"Why are you still calling me dear?" You ask, perturbed.

His eyes close in a smile. "Would you rather me continue to call you my prisoner?" He asks. "I'll try and keep that name for when you're being..." he pauses, eyes opening to just below the halfway point as he leans closer, maintaining eye contact as he comes close enough for your noses to touch. You tense at the feeling of his nose near yours, heart stuttering as anxiety quickly strikes through your mind. Only one hand stays on your thigh, the other now firmly placed into the sheets beside your waist. "...naughty."

You were disturbed, to say the least. Thankfully, he moved away right after.

"Still, let me present your two choices." He snickers at your expression, leaning back and letting his hand return to your thigh. "Either I go with you, or I morph this house to be unrecognizable, separating you and your brother for an unknown amount of time as you try to navigate through ever-twisting halls and rooms, with no end in sight. What'll it be?"