Black Demon on his way to meet old 'friend'

Unedited

The woman took the baby on her arms softly, a warm look on her face. Slowly warm tears started to trickle down and she gave a last grateful look toward the other two.

He Xuan watched them walking away with a blank face. Many thoughts racing through his mind.

Ah! Everyone moves on.

When mortal dies, they forget their past, their past grudges, past faults, past happiness and moves on.

No one was waiting. He Xuan thought about his past life, which he could barely remember now thinking back. In his memory, all of those memories, why wasn't he able to forget them?

His wife moved on. Must be same with his mother, father, sister. Even Shi QingXuan was moving on from his past. From noble mortal to God and from God to begger mortal. Yet he stood up strongly, refuse to fall into the depth of hell.

And here he... How lame!

If Shi Wudu didn't change his fate back then, then Shi QingXuan had to go through all the pain and unjust he has been through, in that case, would Shi QingXuan deserve that as well? The answer is No. There is no way Shi QingXuan deserves those pain.

There is never a clear answer about what is right or wrong, yet holding onto the past, downing oneself onto it, refusing to let go, it's definitely not right. Clinging onto the past always doesn't mean you're righteous. It just means you're narrow minded and failed to see the world beyond your past.

He Looked at Shi QingXuan who was now helping some kid into fixing his broken hand.

"QingXuan."

The sudden tenderness in Keai-ge's voice pulled him into the past.

Ming Yi was seemed to be in bad mood and flickered lightly on his forehead, "QingXuan, it's time to rest. Go rest for now,

"..... Otherwise you'll get headache," The ghost wearing half mask suddenly seemed to change into the person he knew, so close, so close to heart.

He Xuan waved his hand in front of the other before Shi QingXuan finally reacted.

"Ah yes, I will go, I will go," he left hurriedly.

He Xuan also left giving the excuse of looking for some work to do.

.
.

"Where did you get that fancy mask?"
He Xuan wanted to roll his eyes but he controlled himself since he is about to ask the other a favor.

"Earth master's shovel, wasn't it given to your servant Yin Yu?"

"He isn't my servant."

They gave each other a odd look. He Xuan knew if he used "your friend" then that one eyed brat would also disagree. He Xuan has a very deep weakness.

His lack of vocabulary. Yes the once upon a time scholar had forgotten all the vocabularies not to mention that many words changed from past.

He doesn't talk much, so he never thought it's necessary to learn new or more words.

So without this simple terms, he isn't sure what words should he use to describe such a complicated relationship that Hua Cheng has with others.

Luckily since Xie Lian is with Hua Cheng, he always seems to be in good mood.

"Do you want to talk with him?"

He Xuan nodded but then hesitated, "But.. isn't he still recovering? Will he have the memories? Not to mention.... "

Hua Cheng raised one eyebrow, "Not to mention?"

He Xuan tried for quite a few moments to think of a not-so-bad word to use but he failed miserably. So he just went with it, "Not to mention the crazy dog who barks at everyone who goes near to that person."

"Really? He behaves perfectly fine with me though," Hua Cheng smirked.

He Xuan just replied with a mocking smile that simply means, Of course he does. One you have that God around you all the time, and two you threats him with the other's life every second. Who won't behave well then?

"San Lang?"

Hearing the gentle voice, both of the supreme ghost changes their facial expression. Hua Cheng now had a very gentle and slightly mischevious smile as he looked at his love of life. On the other hand He Xuan was looking for ways to disappear.

"Black demon?", Xie Lian guessed but seeing the silhouette of the man pausing, he knew he was right.

"So it's really you. I couldn't give you my thanks for the pets and the other time as well."

He Xuan was wearing long black coat and his face was even covered with the mask. Yet he just felt a little sense of guilt facing Xie Lian. After all QingXuan was Xie Lian's first friend when he ascended to heaven for the third time. Watching his friend in that state with his own eyes, it must have hurt him deeply. And there that one eyed brat was also standing, doing nothing. He Xuan really would have fought with him to death if not he had to pay the debt.

He Xuan nodded toward Xie Lian and decided to say one or two thing, "No problem. I also want to thank you for the other times food--", he stopped in midway when he remembered he wasn't invited there to eat, HE HIMSELF STOLE 50 PERSONS FOODS AND NOW HE WAS ABOUT TO THANK HIM! " Um, I remembered something. Then I will take my leave."

He immediately left the place and disappeared. He was indeed keeping low profile right now because he had yet to restore his whole power since he was maintaining the barriers for his kids, I mean his fishes and also he could feel that something was stirring trouble within the source of water. All his powers definitely comes from water, and the one who dares to invade into his domain, must not be someone normal.

Because of his own problem, he almost put Shi QingXuan and others life at risk as well.

.

The address Hua Cheng gave him was of a mountain. There seemed to be a abandoned temple of that martial God Quan Yizhen.

He Xuan before leaving the other's behind, said that he won't be back for two or three days because he got some work to do. Shi QingXuan didn't doubt him at all although he had left him quite a few times.

"Be careful. Don't rush." Only these worlds were said by him.

As the supreme of water, mountain was certainly not the best place for him when he wasn't in his best.

Now standing before the temple, He Xuan wanted nothing more than less trouble. But he knew, he knew that actual troublesome person was yet to face.

To be continued....

Author's Note:

Next part is about Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen 👀. Beefleaf will have a comeback soon don't worry.

Additional: So from today Can Ci Pin (a science fiction danmei novel check out my announcement for more details) week has started, so I will be writing bunch of oneshots or mini series fanfiction for this awesome book. If you guys haven't read the book, check my fanfiction (I have published only one yet) read it and decide if you want to miss such an amazing book or not. It doesn't contain any spoilers btw.

I have an Ao3 account now and it's called DarkPetals ( I will be uploading my stories there as well)

My Instagram is : bl__paradise

My Twitter is : DanmeiParadise

If you wanna support me anywhere, I will be really glad. Recently my Hualian smut fiction has come to an End thanks to all of your supports. If you keep supporting I may or may not achieve more than these and give you more.

Please share my works with your fellow fans but do not repost or copy them. Thank you and love you all 💚.

Please take care of yourselves.

_Ray