It was her, she was his past

Shi QingXuan doesn't remember how he came back to be honest. He just felt like he was floating. Thankfully, the other also didn't say anything. The silence was just a bit embarassing not awkward.

Both of them were just thinking about the incident and talking to themselves in their mind.

Shi QingXuan's thought, what was it? Is this what kiss feels like. Shit, am I no longer virgin? Wait wait wait... What am I supposed to do from now on? Should I kiss him everyday from now on? Are we married? No pfft, what am I thinking? Dianxia, I desperately need your help. Wait wait wait... Dianxia and Chengzu also kissed each other so many times... Does that mean....

The blockhead Shi QingXuan who didn't have much idea about romantic relationship, finally realised that Xie Lian and Hua Cheng was actually more than normal friends.

Does that mean I have to take responsibility of him now from now on too?

Shi QingXuan took a deep breath as if suddenly tons of burden fell onto his shoulder.

On the other hand, the guy who was supposed to take responsibility was thinking what should he do with this life? Should he die, but wait he is already dead. There is no way to hide.
And his feelings, emotion for the other, no matter how much he lies to himself or refuses to admit, won't change. It was proved that night too, and now as well. This time there was no wine to blame as well.

When both of them were lost in thoughts, they didn't notice that they had already arrived at the broken temple.

"Aiyah, Ol'Feng what took you so long, your wife and baby is waiting for so long. The baby is still cry- wait is that you Ol'Keai?"

As if the heaven had fallen apart, He Xuan paused in his steps. He thought he had some problem with his hearing. What wife, what child?

He wanted to ask Shi QingXuan, but he doesn't know what to say, how to ask. His communication skill is way too bad.

Shi QingXuan wanted to suddenly bury himself alive.

What actually happened was...

When everyone assumed that lady who claimed to be the baby's mother was their Ol' Feng's wife, Shi QingXuan wanted to slap himself.

He took the baby and the lady outside. And told her about how he found the baby, but avoided that it was buried for over night and told her that he thought there was no one to take care of the baby so he said it was his baby. Otherwise the other would definitely complain about the baby being loud.

The lady sadly explained, "The baby cries so much, his father went to look for medicine from an immortal. But he didn't return over a month. So my in-laws kicked us out of house. No one could stand the baby's crying. I couldn't leave him anywhere, for once when I went to look for food, someone even buried him alive. Luckily, I saved him in time. This happened alot of time, I-, " and she couldn't talk anymore at this point and started sobbing.

The pitiful story of the lady touched Shi QingXuan's heart. He didn't want her to stay outside in the rain with the baby so he invited her to stay here if she is not uncomfortable to pretend as his family.

The young lady agreed.

.

Now back to present, he didn't know how to get himself out of this mess. He definitely was thinking about Ol'Keai way too much back then that didn't take any proper action.

Suddenly a loud cry broke through all the silence. Immediately when He Xuan heard the cry he gripped onto Shi QingXuan hand.

"It's cursed."

Shi QingXuan looked at him and nodded, meaning he knows. He actually had asked help from Xie Lian the other day. And Xie Lian said he will come today with remedy. So till then he just needs to manage the baby.

The baby was definitely cursed. No one can otherwise stay alive after being buried for whole night.

He Xuan hurriedly entered into the temple and said, "Everyone cover your ears. It-, " before he could say something, Shi QingXuan cried out, "Keai-ge, help me walk! "

He Xuan quickly caught the limp guy, and said with a deep voice, "Do you know listening to this cry for long time can make one hallucinate and go crazy?"

Shi QingXuan waved his hands, "We are all crazy anyway. Listening to it one or three times won't affect us deeply. Specially because we don't have any spiritual energy in our body. You should protect yourself.

Shi QingXuan hurriedly entered into the temple and started looking for something in his messy bag.

He seemed to take out a talisman and put it on the baby. It was a heart calming talisman. The crying sound died down quite a bit.

He Xuan could feel his body already aching. The more one had spritual, the more the crying would affect one.

He barely entered into the temple when everyone practically jumped over him,

"Ol' Keai you're back!"
"I knew it! He would never leave us! "
"Keai-gege have you brought us any food? I'm so hungry."
"Keai-gege the other day, the neighbor's son beat us, you have to take revenge."

Keai this, keai that.

He xuan could almost feel his skin getting hotter.

He was embarassed and quite awkward to be the centre of attention suddenly.

Shi QingXuan quickly helped him, "Everyone don't just gather around him like that. Move, move."

"Keai-gege meet Feng-gege's wife and child."

And so everyone moved away, and the view of the lady with a small child in her arms was presented in front of He Xuan.

He was nervous to look. Look at the person who claimed to be...

But the moment he looked at the familiar face, his mind went black.

It was her, she was his past. The past he couldn't forget. The past he cling onto badly.

To be continued~

A/N: Ah I want to also move on first but when I start writing I can't help filling it with many elements and description. I'm sorry if you guys get tired with this type of stupid details ☹️. I will try my best to improve myself. Also not an edited chapter so lots of flaws.