Concern of a Friend for a Friend

Hua Cheng lazily walked to the youth sitting in the stall. The youth wore a black silk cloth and a pale face could be seen which was stuffed with foods now. Surely he had ordered almost every single dish that could be found.
Although there were many stalls. The youth settled in the stall named 'Fresh mortal realm food'.
"I will add this in your record as well", Hua Cheng playfully wiggled his eyebrow.

The youth wasn't shocked even a bit. He already knew someone was approaching. Still to show manner he stopped eating for a minute before nodding and eating again.

"Make sure to repay me soon," Hua Cheng said as he was making his way out of the stall. But he stopped as he heard the youth's heavy voice, "How much left to repay?"

"If we count the one you ate in Gege's temple as well, then it would be 45000 gold and 3091 silver and 297 bronze," Hua Cheng said without any mistake or hesitation.

"Wait! Isn't temple food free for all?" The youth argued.

"Very well. Gege is still thankful for your help so it will be 45000 gold and 3091 silver and 101 bronze," Hua Cheng didn't have to stop in counting even once.

On the other hand the youth actually looked a bit relaxed and nodded silently. But spoke up again, "How's everything going?"

Hua Cheng stopped in his step and turned his full body towards the boy. He started to doubt if it was really water demon He Xuan. Not because of his appearance. But because if one says Crimson doesn't speak politely more than a sentence than one also must say that Water Demon doesn't speak more than a word or letter. And here water demon wanted to chitchat with him?!

"Are we starting a conversation now?" Hua Cheng raised his left eyebrow.

"Cheng-zu then I'll move to my point directly," the youth finally stopped stuffing food in his mouth.

Hua Cheng nodded lazily.

He Xuan stood up slowly when he realized Hua Cheng won't sit so it won't be comfortable talking like that. He was feeling extremely awkward. He actually never had much face to face conversation with anyone since he became ghost. Oh wait! No, there was one person. Yeah, there was really only one person.

"Do you know where is he? Can you find his whereabouts?" He Xuan tried to stay in calm compose and he was extremely good at acting. So his inner feelings were complex to see in his face.

"What do you mean by he?" Hua Cheng understood very well who was referred as 'he' but he still had to confirm anyway.

"It's him. The one you're guessing. You rule the land. It's must be easy for you to know his whereabouts." Of course He Xuan understood that Hua Cheng was trying to confirm only.

"Didn't you throw him away in mortal realm. Why are you asking?" Hua Cheng suspiciously looked at him.

He Xuan actually felt a bit of guilty under the look but his composition was still maintained perfectly.

"Are we talking about our personal matters now? If you know the information and decide to give me you'll add this in my account as well. Then why asking question?"

Hua Cheng smirked slightly. "Water demon, the person whom you are looking for, is one of his highness's close friend. Without any reason I don't want anything to happen to him lest gege would be unhappy. I didn't stop you from taking your revenge that time knowing everything. But this time it's different, so I of course need to confirm your intention."

He Xuan looked a bit taken aback and a smirk also appeared in his lips, "Chengzu has certainly changed so much."

"You too, water demon. You look miserable."