Our Meeting Again After years

"What do you mean the bathtub broke?" Shi QingXuan couldn't get angry as it was not in his nature. But he was rather dumbfounded. The homeless people with him lives under a broken temple.

He was pretty much leader of them. His friends knew that he has kind of phobia from river or sea. So he never went to any river to take bath. They had somehow managed to steal a broken bath tub for him. But now they were saying some gang broke the bathtub. The river wasn't much far from the temple that they were living under. But Shi QingXuan still never went near the river. He usually takes bath once in a month probably. But a few days ago he was extremely sick. Now when he got out of sickness, bath was a must. Washing the clothes were important as well. Otherwise he might fall sick again and die.

Seeing his almost grieve expression the people around him didn't know what to say. But Shi QingXuan composed himself and laughed, "Haha, good that it's broken. Now I should go and face reality. For the sake of our future gang haha." As he laughed people around him got comfortable. They didn't know Shi QingXuan actually had a dark past with water. They thought it might be a small phobia.

After putting many thought Shi QingXuan together with a few homeless children prepared to go to the nearest river.

......

He Xuan didn't wear any fancy or eye catching cloth. Well he doesn't have any except the robe of earth master. He was walking steadily on the busy royal pavilion road. He was always good at hiding and spying. No one noticed him.

As he was walking he could smell many kind of street foods which brought saliva in his mouth. He stole a few pieces and quietly left the sight. As he was walking he was planning for his next step.

Although he was a supreme, his spiritual power was greatly damage in the battle with Xuanwu power. If he was near any water the Xuanwu might actually smell his presence and attack him. He didn't want to be attacked again without any solid plan or when his spiritual power was in it's low. Besides he had already left a great amount of spiritual power in his domain to protect the creatures, spirits there. But no matter how much he wanted to stay away from water, it would still attract him. He was deeply missing the feeling.

As he was distracted without thinking he reached for a food and the owner quickly catches him. He Xuan snatched his hand away, but he was feeling really dizzy right now.

One he was not used to hot temperature like this, the sun was soaking out energy from him. Two he was away from water for almost one full day and his body couldn't adjust with the situation.

"You fucking thief, tryna steal my food and get away," the owner yelled.

"Da-ga someone steal from my stall too, it's must be him."

"Yeah, mine too."

He Xuan noticed that many people whose food he didn't even touched were also blaming him.

He never came to busy mortal world alone after his death. It would be with Shi QingXuan or he would sometime walk in dark alley.

He Xuan was about to just exchange a few moves with them and would dash away. But suddenly he panicked. As his spiritual power was draining, his true appearance was coming!

He forgot about moving exchange and tried to hide his face but people were already crowding him, some people was throwing things as well. He could care less, he tried his best to hide his face. Suddenly he heard a voice, "I say big brother what prove do you have he stole from you?"

The voice was youthful and had a cheery appearance which would easily attract people.

"I saw him extending his hand to took the food, he didn't say he won't pay. And the others what prove do you have hu?"