The Question of Destiny, why do you live?

Surprisingly Shi QingXuan wasn't shocked at all. Probably because he was drunk to his heart he put his arm around He Xuan and deepened the kiss.

He Xuan wrapped his around Shi QingXuan's back and waist, hold him tight and brought him to his lap.

His mind was in disarray, his thoughts were a mess. He felt the only unfulfilled desire put him in the middle of fire.

It's not good to kiss someone when they are drunk.

But He Xuan couldn't think anything much on the matter. Shi QingXuan will forget everything as soon as he become sober. And then they'll be back to their old relationship again. Heck, He Xuan might as well leave the place.

He just wanted the kiss to last forever. His hand explored Shi QingXuan back to his waist, to his chest, to his face and he softly caressed the skin. It was still soft.

How is this possible?

On the other hand Shi QingXuan's broken hand was tightly gripped into He Xuan's hair and the other hand softly touched his scar to his face to his chest to his arm.

The kiss was deep. He Xuan thrusted his tongue right into Shi QingXuan's warm sweet mouth. It tasted a bit like the wine and mostly like Shi QingXuan himself. He Xuan own the battle of tongue as he was dominating there. He caressed every place in Shi QingXuan's mouth that he could reach through his tongue. Shi QingXuan moaned lightly. The panting was like oil added to fire. He Xuan was going almost crazy.

He soon understood that if it continues he will lose his conscious and then the result won't be good. He was already ... hard.

He pulled away from Shi QingXuan. Shi QingXuan was sitting on his lap so his certain body part was slightly touched by Shi QingXuan's knee.

As soon as he pulled away from Shi QingXuan, Shi QingXuan cried out, "NO!"

He immediately cupped He Xuan's face and kissed him on the lips. There was no tongue, just lips to lips. He Xuan was shocked but as he was going to pull back he noticed there was warm water on his hand that was dripping down from Shi QingXuan's eyes to his cheeks.

Warm tears fell from Shi QingXuan's eyes while he was kissing him.

His tears glittered like pearl when the lantern light fell on his face. Such a rare beauty!

Certainly abyss had possessed beauties too.

He Xuan pulled away again. Shi QingXuan shook his had and choked on his sobs that even the "no" was left unsaid.

"Stop! Don't" He Xuan said.

It was like Shi QingXuan had become deaf as well, he tried to kiss him again.

He Xuan pushed Shi QingXuan onto the ground and Shi QingXuan laid flat there.

He Xuan put himself over Shi QingXuan. His body weight was supported by his two firm hand. He looked at the teary eyes and spoke, "How did you become like this Shi QingXuan? Broken arms, broken legs, messy, such a mess. How?"

Shi QingXuan's bright eye looked at him. "He did it to me."

"Who?"

"The one who made those scars on you."

He Xuan was confused by all these nonsense. So he asked again, "Who?"

"Fate," Shi QingXuan whispered as if too afraid to utter the word.

He Xuan looked at him with dark eyes. Fate? Those scars on him, who said it was done by fate? It was that rich merchants fault. It was their fault. Nothing to do with his fate. It wasn't his fate!

"It was done by fate?"

Shi QingXuan nodded slightly, "I couldn't control it. They beat me, I couldn't beat them, I-I couldn't protect myself and suddenly it was dark. Ming-xiong, it's my own fate. It was my own failure. Don't leave me!"

Tears streamed down through his face, "I tried to protect. I tried to be strong but I-I was so afraid and weak and I-I..." as Shi QingXuan kept choking on his sob He Xuan couldn't take anymore and pecked him lightly. He kissed away the warm salty tears.

"Don't say anymore. I won't leave."

A drunk person was hard to handle. Not to mention a drunkard who cries. It was not new, whenever Shi QingXuan got drunk, he cried so many times but those were maybe about how a puppy died, or how Shi Wudu scold him or how he couldn't beat Pei Ming on words that day. He never cried this miserably except that one time.

And He Xuan had to witness it both times. His heart ached. How could his stone cold heart could ache for this messy person.

"No, you'll leave. Everyone will leave me! Don't. I know you are He..." as Shi QingXuan was speaking nonsense again He Xuan pecked him lightly and his sentence got cut off.

He Xuan kissed his forehead lightly, "I won't. I will be right beside you when you wake up. Now sleep."

Shi QingXuan was all tired from, all the crying and not to mention he was drunk as hell. He fell asleep quickly.

He Xuan looked at the beautiful face. He was like a baby sometimes. He was crying a while ago and now he was sleeping soundly.

If anyone saw their position right now, they might think something very abrupt.

He Xuan moved from Shi QingXuan and lied down beside him. Shi QingXuan's left hand was still tightly clutched to He Xuan's robe.

He Xuan gazed at the sky. More than hundreds lantern were illuminating the sky. Tonight wasn't the day for the moon to shine. Yet it's calm light helped He Xuan to put his mind in peace.

Shi QingXuan's voice rang in his mind, "It was all my fault."

Last time when he put Shi QingXuan chained in that palace, Shi QingXuan had said the same word.

That time what had he said?

Oh yes he had asked him if he was ready to die then. Shi QingXuan had lowered his head more and agreed.

Foolish! Was it really that easy to kill him.

"Was it really all my fate? My fate being exchanged, the reverend of empty words, the greedy old merchant, was it really his destiny? Then why do we seek justice? Then why do we fight? Then why do we live?"

He looked at Shi QingXuan. "Nonsense, all you say is nonsense."

He muttered to himself coldly.

Shi QingXuan was sleeping under the moonlight peacefully.

If he had saw himself at this peace he might have wanted kill himself there so that he could always be at peace like this.

---------

A/N: Sorry for late update and any kind of mistakes