*Bonus

It's almost been a year since Jimin and Jungkook started dating and the things all till now is all good. No one actually stood against them and were happy about them. No wonder why all the mafia work went smoothly among the Parks and Jeons.

The twins learning the work from from Yuna was a cherry on top. The year was already passing and Jimin knew exactly what he wanted next.

"You shouldn't decide this early"

It was Yuna who was warning Jimin about his decision and there was Jimin who refused to listen anything.

"I don't want to hear anything Yuna. Just get off the couch and work or else leave"

The last blow to her patience.

"You know what? I'll just leave. Handle your Disneyland yourself and spare my life"

With that she stood up stomping and left with her belongings. On the other side Jimin was still in confusion that what he should gift on Jungkook's birthday.

He was still choosing between some choices he made with the twins actually when Yuna appeared and he disclosed his near future plans with Jungkook which included transplantation of a womb for a baby of his own like Taehyung.

Sounded weird to Yuna at first and to be honest from her side it still does. Even though it was a future plan 'with' Jungkook, the said male still didn't seem to know what Jimin was upto.

Time skip

Jimin still has to visit Taehyung and nothing is ready for the day Jimin was preparing for, Jungkook's birthday

Nothing was wrong with Jimin until he met his now best friend Taehyung. The most weirdest of all was Taehyung alone.

Not to forget Taehyung being the only one tying Jungkook pony tails all because he wanted to feel how it feels to have a daughter.

Well Jimin took part and tied the pony tails together with Taehyung and Jungkook just sat their with his phone just because Who wants to sleep in the couch?

Jimin skipped his way out of the mansion as he met Yugyeom in his way.

"What's up Yugyeom-shi?" He asked and the said male just sighed.

"Just came to spent some bro time with Kook in the weekend since I am a maid who looks after the kids everyday"

Jimin wanted to laugh but looking at the male made him know what Jungkook managed to get out of. Jungkook's kids were now teens but Yugyeom's were toddlers so problems do arise.

"By the way He's in the office beside the bedroom. Have a nice day"

Jimin smiled as he patted the latter's shoulder and went out.

It took him half the hour to reach Taehyung's home. He didn't necessarily had to ring the door bell or stuff. It was an apartment actually so he did have a spare key in case.

He unlocked the door and went in after removing his shoes. He went further in to see Taehyung sitting on the couch that faced the Tv with the kids sleeping on his lap.

The latter was watching something about Serial killers and Jimin just sighed.

"TaeTae-" He called out and Taehyung flinched as he tilted his head to see Jimin standing there, both hands on the hips as he eyed the apartment that was draped with crayons and books.

"This is the fifth time I am getting this view. You didn't clean up again" He scolded and Taehyung pouted.

"Min. You have kids half your age so you don't know my struggle ok." Taehyung dramatically rolled his eyes as he tilted his head the other way.