Venom II (End)

Don't be a ghost...... be a human: Vote and Comment

This ending kinda sucks.... My solemn apologies for that

The Body was now removed from the office and was packed into a plastic folding and Jimin was ready to show that to Tae-min....

As per Jimin said Jungmin sent a location to Tae-min.... It was now time that Tae-min had to be present there...

Jimin called Kai for a favor and definitely the favor was granted...

On the call

"Hello, Jimin" Kai greeted

"Hey Kai" Jimin greeted back and was eager to ask

"What's the matter?" Kai asked as he knew Jimin was a cheerful in general and would ask him if he's fine when it's any normal day but now definitely isn't a normal day....

"I want you to go to a location I provide and bring a person" Jimin said and Kai hummed..

"Who?"

"Tae-min" Jimin said and Kai hummed again...

"Ok Send me the location" With that Kai hanged up the call

End of call

Jimin was contended.... Jimin called the Jeon's 2nd Consigliere, Sung-li (the 1st one being Yoongi) and the Jeon Caporegime Dah-yun to his office immediately after....

"Sung-li and Dah-yun.... I have a special goal for you two to achieve.." The two looked at Jimin with determination... and nodded with a reply

"Yes Mafia Chief"

"You two prepare the soldiers with all the required equipments... we are up for a fight in the headquarters...." Jimin instructed.... "And listen.... we will have a raid attack... so make half of soldiers stay outside and wait... when the attack will be executed then we will catch them in between"

Jimin made it all up and they nodded... "Sung-li will be inside and Dah-yun.. You will be outside at the corner of the training centre" Jimin continued explaining the process...

They further discussed the plans and Jungmin in between the discussions....He placed his opinions too....

Jimin was the strategy planner of the Jeons... mainly known as the Jeon Mafia Chief...

As expected Kai showed up to find someone else in the given location other than Tae-min...

When Jungmin was Confirming the person was fake... a sudden raid attack from the Lees was made on the Jeon headquarters....

Jimin's eyes never left the monitor when the attack was going on... He found Tae-min trying to sneak in the office where Jimin was....

Jimin intentionally opened the door that caught Tae-min by surprise... The room was dark...

He went in and that was his biggest mistake in life... As soon as he went in.... Something seemed like bite him in his arm.... He flinched and suddenly the lights turned on....