The Jeon's Twins

Don't be a ghost reader...... be a human: Vote and Comment

It was like any other usual day at school where Minkook would always be seen with his twin brother Jungmin. It was a common scene for the Jeon twins for people going crazy for them. After all the owner of the school was their father to begin with anyway.

It was currently the first bell that indicated the first class. The Jeon twins being in the same class were sitting on the last bench not wanting too much attention but they were among those kids that could draw attention without even intending to.

As a regular scene approached, Everyone was gossiping when their teacher, Miss Wang entered and everyone stopped talking and greeted her morning.

"Well, Good Morning Students...I have news for you this class."

Everyone went silent. Her news never brought calm to any class. She was like the bad news distributor of the school. Several sighs were drawn from the students before she too felt a bit uncomfortable.

"From today onwards I won't be teaching you Maths and My place will be taken by Mr.Park"

With this she pointed her finger towards the door and the door creaked open to be greeted by a teacher coming inside the class, hurriedly yet timidly.

It would be understatement to consider the man attractive, he was the pretty decent type of person. He had fair skin and glasses hanging on his nose bridge.

He spoke up looking at the students then to Miss Wang "So Good morning, class"

Miss Wang smiled and nodded looking towards him before leaving the class as he turned towards her direction as if asking permission.

Everyone stared till he started speaking.

"I am your new maths teacher, Park Jimin."

He just continued speaking as the majority of the teenagers felt their minds getting interested. Indeed he was a good teacher with nice visuals as well.

But whilst everything going on the class, For the first time Minkook and Jungmin found interest in the maths class.

Weird? Well nobody knows anyways.

"Hyung what are you thinking?" Jungmin whispered seeing his Hyung staring at the teacher. Staring was what they were doing.

"His age" Minkook blurted out and Soon his wish came true as Mr.Park started introducing himself further "I am 24 years old and..."

Minkook suddenly raised his hand cutting Jimin's words off "Yes" Jimin spoke unsure

"Well, Mr. Park, Can I ask something? "

"Go ahead" Jimin offered him a smile with a nod and Minkook continued.

"Can I know where are you from? "

Minkook asked and Jungmin stared at the teacher unsure of his reactions but that just drew a chuckle from the teacher.

"How did know I am not from Seoul?"

However, Minkook wasn't clueless and so he answered back with a smile.

"Your accent is different so I guessed it"

Jimin gave Minkook an 'o' look and replied with another smile.

"I am from Busan but I used to live in Suncheon That's why my accent is a little mixed up." Here we could say, Minkook was pretty satisfied with Jimin's answer. He nodded and the teacher questioned.