Epilogue

It's been four months now since then.... Everyone was on a vacation on the beach.... Jikook couple on the beach recliners while the twins were playing with their sister on the sand... And The Sope couple was inside the beach house since Hoseok was on his 9th month already...

They were all enjoying until they heard a shrill Cry from the beach house.... Jikook got alert and ran in to see Hoseok screaming his lungs out and Yoongi trying to calm him down...

Suddenly Hoseok yelled out "STUDIP ASS OF FUCKER MY WATER BROKE...." And then came the real shock to Yoongi.... he froze, actually he panicked and wasn't able to move.... Jungkook didn't waste time and carried the pregnant person outside towards the Safety vans...

They got in and immediately went to the maternity hospital... On there way.. Hoseok was screaming, crying and shouting.. Yoongi now was trying to soothe him so much but Hoseok was only in a mood of cursing....

Jimin could swear he never knew Cuss words had so much variety before Hoseok's labor...

They reached the hospital and Hoseok was now in operation ward with Yoongi inside...

Jungkook was holding Jungsoon on his arms now... Jimin was sitting between the twins on the chairs....

"Eomma" Minkook called out... "Yes..." Jimin answered with a sigh...

"My patience is questioning me" Minkook let out a sigh too...

"Just wait ok maybe in few hou..." Jimin was cut off by A baby's cry....

"Omo.... The baby's here.. Jungsoonie" Jungkook chirped in a baby voice to his daughter who as now giggling...

Jimin sighed... "Thank God His labor lasted for one hour..."

"Thank LUCIFER we survived" Jungmin and Minkook prayed instead... making Jungkook chuckle..."Drama queens"

After Three hours

The family was now allowed to meet Hoseok and the baby.... When they went in they saw Yoongi holding his baby son in his arms carefully and Hoseok eyeing them affectionately...

Jimin cooed at the sight and went near Yoongi and Yoongi handed the baby to Jimin....

Jungsoon who was on her dada's arms immediately showed a sudden interest in the baby.... she made grabby hands towards the baby...

Jungkook chuckled "Princess... he's your baby brother... say hi to him"

After that Jungsoon actually waved at the baby...

"Bwbi" Jungsoon chirped out and giggled and everyone was dazed.... That was her first word...

"We call it a celebration Hobi hyung" Jimin winked and Hoseok was grinning.... his niece called out for his son... It was a happy happy moment when Jungkook realised something....

"Have you thought of a name?" Yoongi grinned with a gummy smile... "Yoon-seok" Hoseok announced....

Jimin and Jungkook were more than happy... their family is complete now....

The End
This epilogue is written because I realised there family would be incomplete without The Sope's baby so yeah..... END