Venom

Don't be a ghost..... be a human: Vote and comment

Taehyung and Yugyeom were already in the headquarters when Jimin and Jungmin reached...

Nothing was unusual to the Mafia members as the scene was too regular.... Jimin and Jungmin went in to the head office.... There sat Taehyung and Yugyeom on the couch while The kidnapped woman, Ara in an chair with a gag covering her mouth and hands tied behind the chair and legs too...

"Well you brought her" Jungmin said approaching the woman from behind... with Jimin

"Of course we brought her..... what did you expect?" Taehyung asked with a smirk....

"I thought she would have a limb bitten off by now... but now that I see she is fine" Jungmin said with a chuckle....

"Cruel" The woman mumbled with her muffled voice....

"Why are you stating facts all of a sudden... old lady" Yugyeom asked with a smirk

Ara scoffed....."Let's call your son now" Jimin smirked and Taehyung handed Ara's phone to Jimin.... It was foolish that her phone wasn't even locked.... giving easy access to Jimin...

Jimin searched her phone throughly and found Tae-min's number instantly.... he dialled tge number and he picked up....

On the Call

"Yes Eomma" Tae-min said and only was shocked to hear chuckles from the other side of the line...

"Dear your Eomma is going to die.... why don't you come fast?" Jimin asked in a girly tone provoking Tae-min

"J-JIMIN.... I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY MOTHER" Tae-min yelled as frustration piles up his stress

"I CAN YELL TOO MR. LEE BUT OTHER THAN YELLING I CAN KILL YOUR MOTHER TOO... SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING SHOW UP IN THE GIVEN LOCATION WE SENT... FUCKER" Jimin yelled too and hanged up before Tae-min could say anything....

End of Call

"Mom isn't it too easy?" Jungmin asked as he heard Jimin...... "Nope he will definitely complicate the scene.... I am ready don't worry" Jimin said and Jungmin sent a deadly glare to Ara...

"Why don't we call Eunwoo Ahjhussi.... he should she her before the hell engulfs her to itself" Jimin nodded at his son's opinion and instantly threw Ara's phone to the wall as a result Ara flinched....

"Omo Scared? Don't be.... You won't die so easy I will make sure you suffer the worst pain" Jimin assured making the woman tremble in fear with tears flowing her non wrinkled face wiping away all the makeup she wore....

"Huh bitchy cartoon" Taehyung scoffed.....

Jimin pulled out his own phone and dialled Eunwoo's number...

On the Call

"Hyung?" Eunwoo spoke

"Are you still in Seoul?" Jimin asked straightway....

"Yes...Yuna said she wants to work here for a while" Eunwoo said as Jimin hummed and replied