Target set

After a small nap both the mother-son duo woke up to Jungsoon crying on her father's arms.... Jungkook was there standing and staring affectionately to the duo

But what Jimin noticed wasn't love or anything he first noticed his daughter crying and trying to jump to her mother's hold...

Jimin smiled and took her into his hold..... unbuttoned his shirts and for Jungkook it never gets old.......

Jungmin's frustration level raised and he spoke up... "Only if my father wasn't a pervert then I could live my life a little peacefully"

Jungkook snorted "Who said I am a pervert?"

"Me.." Jimin answered making Jungmin chuckle... But then something happened that made Jungkook sulk for the whole time... Jungsoon squealed blabbering incoherent sounds and Jungmin's laughter just grew to new heights...

"E-Even she a-agrees you are p-pervert abeoji" Jungmin managed to say in between of his laughs...

"Oh shut up" Jungkook scoffed and sat beside Jimin...

Soon Jimin was Done feeding.... Now his only goal was to sent Jungkook back...

"Kookie can you please take care of her a little while we finish our work..." And that's when Jungkook knew.... it wasn't his place to meddle so he nodded and went out with Jungsoon... mumbling "What a life!!!!"

After Jungkook and Jungsoon left...

"So we are back to her..." Jungmin asked and Jimin nodded "Trace her car..."

As per said Jungmin searched and successfully hacked her car system.... "Done... she's in Daegu" Jimin smirked with a tint of happiness

"If he doesn't come out of his house then we will kidnap his mother.... let's see how caring he is to his mother" Jimin said and pulled his phone out.... dialling Yugyeom's number.... Soon someone picked up the call

On the Call

"Hello?Who?" The voice was 8 years old Yugmin's...

"Jimin Imo...." Before he could say anything a squeal was heard from the other line...

"Jiminie imo .....How are you? Fine? are you fine?" Yugmin asking hurriedly and squealing half.... Indeed he was happy talking to Jimin...

"I am fine dear... how are you and Taejunnie?" Jimin asked equally happy listening from his nephew

"I am super fine and she... well she is fine too... how is ahjhussi a-a-and minnie hyung and kookie hyung?"

"They are all fine... Where is your appa.. dear?" Jimin asked and the next moment Yugyeom's voice was heard....

"Hello? Jimin?" It was Yugyeom

"I want a help hyung" Jimin straightaway to the point

Yugyeom hummed and Jimin continued "A Woman is there in Daegu.... I want her alive"

"Send her details and we will in your mansion by tomorrow morning"

End of call

"You think we are doing right?" Jimin asked Jungmin who was busy Hacking more info out...

"Let's hope we are right" Jungmin said and sighed

%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This time it is for real ending.......