Cockblocker

Jimin watched dazed as his husband and kids gulped down all the food on the table.....

It's no joke how much of a appetite they had..... Jungsoon too in that case was like her father.... Jimin has to put a pacifier in his mouth to stop her from overfeeding....

They had maids but as per Jungkook the breakfast should be made by Jimin......It's partially because Jimin was a great cook

Jimin seeing his family eating like this made sure they eat the required amounts of nutrients.... That's a reason why they were so fit even after so much eating....

"Hey! Stob it! " Jimin said as he saw Jungkook gulping down the whole kimchi rice bowl as fast as he could

"But I want to eat it fast so that I can go to Mink..." Jungkook cut himself off and glanced at the peaceful doctor having breakfast..... Yes he lives with them just in case for Minkook..... but when Jungkook peeked on him... Jin raised his head as he felt a gaze on him.... as soon as Jin's eyes fell on Jungkook's figure.... Jungkook looked away...

Jimin could conclude.... Jin is a good source to scare Jungkook...

Suddenly Jin spoke up "Mr. Jeon You shouldn't eat fast or else you will choke and die...." Jimin was at awe.... It was clearly meant to be a joke... but Jungkook for real choked....

Jimin passed Jin a smile while Jungkook was busy drinking his banana milk

Jin was awestruck now... after seeing Jimin smiling at him... Jimin actually never smiled when someone else then his family and friends are near.... First time when he saw Jimin smiling, was when he was in the hospital.... this is the second time....

The doc. was in his own thoughts when Jungkook snorted "Mr. Kim how's my son doing?" Jungkook asked

"Much good without you buzzing around him for hours" Jin sassed with a glare and Jungkook shivered with pure fear but then he had to be confident or else Jimin would tease him till death.....

Jimin actually was fighting an urge of laughing out loud.... As well as Yoongi and Hoseok but Hoseok being at a roller-coaster of emotions.. he in fact cried... When Yoongi noticed...he was panicked.. Jin took a glance and called out.. "Mr. Min.. Please don't panic... take him somewhere else and calm him down" Jin said and Yoongi nodded...

"Hobi hyung's mood swings are horrible" Jimin mumbled

After Few hours

Someone special has came today to visit Minkook..... and Jungkook was scared to hell... it was his Friend aka his hyung from his high school and University....

Jungkook was scared for his own life actually ... his visits reduced since Jin warned him and going to see Minkook in Jin's presence is dangerous.... at least for Jungkook