Introduction

Introduction:

Prism University is a magic institute where the top mages, fighters, and healers go, to protect Earth from the fevered monsters that roam it. The institute takes students that contain a color hidden within themselves and trains them to fight these beasts. People who possess colors are rarer than the general public, but they are possible to find. To join the school you would need to be mailed a letter or scouted by any faculty from the residents. The students that join will be assigned their house which represents their inner color. The student can then choose a sub-class of what they want to be proficient in to fight the monsters. These sub-classes are Fighters, Mages, and Healers. Mages and Fighters being the most common and Healers being the rarest.

Houses:

Red: The Red House consists of individuals that have fiery personalities that tend to hurt others, but heal them after their burns. They tend to be loyal, determined, hot-headed, perfectionists, and a bit lazy at times. With a lack of social skills, they make up with strength. Those sorted in the Red House can hone in on their color in stressful situations easier than others and step up to the plate once trouble arises. In relationships, they tend to be protective of (especially those in the Yellow House), their partners and wouldn't hesitate to fight for them. Their personalities in a relationship tend to be mellow to the person they are interested in, suppressing any fiery or burning remarks that may cross their mind. They try to avoid making relationships with students sorted into the Blue House. Students in the Red House usually become Fighters or Mages, rarely becoming Healers. The Red House's emblem is a Flame Spirit.

Blue: The Blue House consists of individuals that have emotional personalities that are willing to listen and give to those that need it most. They are most likely to be sheltering, driven by feelings rather than the mind, stubborn, and driven to help anyone they can. Students that are sorted in the Blue House are usually average in strength and intelligence but flourish in a group setting. This house produces the most Mages, with Fighters being second but behind by a large margin. In relationships, they release themselves onto the other mentally and physically, sometimes draining the other if done too fast. They trust the other quickly, making them handle their emotional needs, even if the relationship has a chance of being unstable. Students in the Blue House have the hardest time matching with those in the Red House. The Blue House's emblem is a Water Drop Spirit.

Green: The Green House is where students have logical and inquisitive personalities that tend to be blunt and deadpan with the facts. They usually are condescending, fragile, resourceful, work-driven, and surprisingly warm when needed. These students spend most of their time mastering their craft, producing the most Mages in the whole school and Fighters being at a minimum. This house is the weakest strength-wise but makes up for it in social and especially intelligence. In relationships, they tend to be protective and a little envious. When in an argument they don't hesitate to be blunt and cold towards the other even if they are wrong. They appreciate a protective figure hiding them from the dangers of the world, looking for students that hail from the Red House, but stray away from those who are under the Yellow House. The Green House's emblem is a Leaf Spirit.

Yellow: The Yellow House is the house where students can live care-free with imaginative and caring personalities. They seem to be submissive, quiet, free-spirited, creative, selfless, and caring to everyone they encounter. These students have the hardest time communicating socially but are decent in strength and intelligence. The Yellow House pumps out a lot of Fighters with Healers being the least but the most out of any other house. In relationships, they are very quiet and like for the other to take the lead and control the flow of their lives. They have a hard time saying "no" to others, even if they have hurt them before. The Yellow House has very few students and is the rarest house to be sorted in. They tend to be in relations with those that come from the Red House the most, with the Green House being the least. The Yellow House's emblem is a Sun Spirit.