4

TWS: Minor violence and PTSD

The rest of the orientation groups recuperate in the cafeteria where Seungmin's group patiently waited. He saw Minho pass by with the group of guys who pushed him down earlier. Seungmin stepped behind Jeongin clutching his hand for comfort. He averted his eyes from the group, hoping to lose any thoughts of his presence. Jeongin only shrugged, eyeing the group of guys passing by.

Seungmin looked back to see Chan finishing up paperwork with the proctors, submitting the forms his group filled out.

The rest of the groups made their way into the cafeteria letting the orientation leaders continue with their business. The atmosphere went cold but full as a wave of energy pulsed from the cafeteria doors. The once-bustling cafeteria filled with colorful conversation went gray, diverting their attention to the new figure making its way towards the stage.

Seungmin noticed the orientation leaders all were kneeling on one knee with their heads down as the man walked past.

"Students!" The man's voice sounded warm, but it still radiated with intimidation that had everyone paralyzed.

"I am the dean of Prism University, Song Ha Joon, and I am very happy to have you guys here today. I would like to sort you all by your house color to count the turnout." He waved his hand through the air where sparks of green blossomed into thick vines that created four thick pillars with the spirit of each house plastered on them. "Please line up behind the pillar where you were sorted into."

Seungmin let go of Jeongin's hand and made his way to the vine pillar with the Sun Spirit on it. He was tossed around in the crowd feeling his previous wounds getting struck at the worst places.

Seungmin stood in front of the pillar with a sigh hanging in his breath. He looked up to see Chan and Minho standing in front of him.

"Called it." Minho nudged Chan's arm with his elbow.

"You act like I wouldn't know either." They shot each other a look and only nodded before the dean started to approach the group of three.

"Wow, I'm surprised we got one person sorted into the Yellow house this year! Welcome to Prism University!" Seungmin looked behind him to find no one else there feeling the weight of the dean's words hover over him ready to crush him.

Seungmin bowed deeply, forgetting how to speak Korean to the man waiting for a response.

"Th-thank you Ha Joon-nim." Seungmin bowed again, earning a laugh from the dean.

"No need to be so formal." He batted his hand to the side and started to make his way to the Leaf Spirit pillar.

"Man it's like we are getting fewer and fewer people in the Yellow house as the years go on."

Seungmin looked over at Minho, still mortified by his altercation with the dean.

"Well, at least we got the best one this year."

"No! The two we got last year were great too."

"Well, he is the only Healer in the Yellow House."

Seungmin almost fainted when the words struck his face head-on.

"W-wait what?" Seungmin's voice cracked mid-sentence and was shaky as the words came out.

"Out of the now seven people in the Yellow House, you are the only Healer within them." Seungmin only could nod before lowering his gaze in a frantic haze that began to cloud his mind again.

Orientation officially ended where Seungmin received his schedule and what courses are required for his sub-class training and general studies of his color. Seungmin promised to spend his lunches with Jeongin so they can talk to each other about their first days at school. He made his way towards Minho's car and stepped inside the car with uncertainty pulsing through his veins.