[ 23 ] Handsome

───────────────

[ 4 - 0 ]

───────────────

The current score should be enough to determine the winner. And yet, that person is still not satisfied until the result of the match was set.

How greedy.

"Let's do it. We'll do it. Do it!"

Your gaze landed on his trembling body and it looks like he is now having a hard time deciding and debating with himself.

Exchanging a knowing look with your twin brother, a gentle smile invaded your lips as the two of you simultaneously brought your hand up.

Giving him a light assuring push on his back, watching how his body slowly relaxed and gave the twin a grateful smile, mumbling a small yet sincere ' thank you '.

Miura gave him a thumb up and you only gave him a peace sign with your both index and middle fingers before retracting your hand off from his back as you two walking backwards to your original position for the Hissatsu Tactic.

He took a deep breath and exhaled it lowly before he reaches his arm outwards, which is the signal of the beginning of the forbidden technique; Grid Omega.

"Grid Omega: Phase one!"

As that was your cue, both you and Miura hastily dashed toward the opponents that soon the action was followed by the teammates as a gust of thick fuchsia wind washed over the opponents and consumed the whole area of the field, blinding some view of the audience in the arena.

"I'm sorry, Yuuto."

That's the only sentence you could utter as you ran past the opponent's playmaker. Despite his vision was blinded, he managed to recognize the voice of his friend even due to how low her voice was.

"[Y/N]-"

"Phase two!"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he felt his feet were lifted off from the ground, taking him by surprise though his brain couldn't process the situation.

All of the Seishou Gakuen's players including their goalkeeper were sucked into a huge pinkish-red colored tornado, circulating around and off the ground along with them up high to the sky.

From the ground, you silently watched the rare colored whirlwind while standing next to your captain, closing your eyes when he uttered the next words to end the tactic,

"Phase three."

As the words slipped past his lips in a surprisingly low tone with his eyes slowly hiding behind his eyelids, the tornado disappeared suddenly and caused all the players from Seishou Gakuen to fall towards the ground hard that you can hear a loud thud coming from them with the pain jolted around their muscles at the impact which is a great disadvantage for the rest of the match.

A light tap on your legs was enough to make you open your [ color ] orbs and brought your gaze down on the two colored ball that was passed from Nosaka.

Eyes not looking up from the ball, you casually dribbling the ball past some unconscious body of the opponents while others remained groaning in pain. You didn't want to look at them.