[16] Keep up

"So?"

"So what?"

You narrowed your eyes at his question and put his hands up in the mocking of surrender,

"I couldn't find it."He confessed with an awkward smile, especially when you have him a look that could only describe how dismay you are with his answer,

"What a waste of time."The words slipped from your lips in a mumbled with a hint of seeth, pocketing back your phone into your pocket.

"C'mon or the store is going to close."

"About that . . "He trailed off his words when your hand suddenly was brought up to his cheek and pinching, pulling it.

"Don't say it. I know where we are going next by the look on your face so you don't need to say it and just by me milk tea with various toppings as a sorry. Get it or should I pinch your another cheek top?"

He gave you a grateful smile at your understanding despite the sting on his cheek. It might leave a red mark later on.

───────────────

With your back leaned against the light colored wall as the support, fingertips keep swiping and pressing against the screen of your black device, eyes remained focus on the game that Raimon's coach recommended for you to play. You play it only since the cats faces are cute.

You brought your hand up to lower down your mask from fully covering your lower face to take a sip of water when a familiar person; that you're not really getting along with— came up in your view, seemingly your presence went unnoticed by the strawberry-blonde haired maiden who has her eyes wandered around, looking for something.

'Mikado Anna? What is she doing here?'

This is way more than coincidence for her to be here.

Your eyebrows furrowed together when she hide behind the wall upon seeing your male friend talking with the black-haired girl that you recognized as your stranger but friend. However, what's getting your attention the most is the item in her hand, watching her handed it to the female nurse and left.

"Wait, miss."You called the woman who looks like on her early twenty with a smile, adjusting your voice to make it sound more friendly than your usual voice, "I can give that to him personally. I'm his friend."

"Oh, I see."She returned the gesture politely with a content smile, handing you the light green colored case in your hand and exchanging a bow before left you alone.

As her back disappeared from your view, your smile instantly dropped and eyes switched down to the case, shaking it lightly when it makes a sound that showed something small but lots inside.

You opened the lid to take a look what's contained inside but reclosed it back as if you didn't see it in the first place when the Captain of Outei Tsukinomiya Gakuen turned his body around after watching the sun setting down with the beautiful orange color filled the sky horizon that's slowly getting darker blue.

"[Y/N]? How did you get this?"

"The nurse gave me this, saying there's a girl who found this."

"How can she know I'm here?"

"Following you without you realize."You replied to his question to ease up his perplexed face with a shrug and flashed a soft grin, "Yuuma, I don't know that you have a sweet tooth."

"Recently, I've been craving for candies."He replied nonchalantly, keeping it securely inside his pocket.

"Can I have some?"

There was a pause of silence.

"I'm afraid so when we will have dessert later. I'll buy you candies at some other time."He cracked a small gentle laugh which you only offered him a smile with a different meaning, squeezing each other hand in content.

You found his action clearly amused you at how he played along with everything you said.

Let's see how long he could keep this up and hide the fact that he is ill.