[01] Disbanded?

-1 week later-

"How is your leg, [L/N]?"Ichinose asked in concern tone, looking at you as the others have their attention fully on you.

"It's nothing much since I can still walk but it needs time like another 2 days to heal." You laughed nervously, recalling the moment when you look at your leg that was wrapped in bandages from your feet to your knee.

"Geez, you went overboard." Kazemaru scolded you, crossing his arms and you could only say a small but a genuine 'sorry'.

A knock was heard on the door and everybody went silence when Todoroki Denjirou, chairman of the Japan Youth Soccer Association came in. You instantly went nervous.

Take a deep breath, [Y/N].

It's not like you had done something wrong.

Right?

"The Raimon Eleven are all here!"Endou announced and the man nodded his head. When he introduced himself to the others, his gaze switched on you as you flinched invisibly at his stare and swallowed the lump in your throat.

"How about your leg, [L/N]?" He asked and you smiled, bowing your head politely at the fact you are still sitting on the leather couch, "Much better than last time. Thanks for asking."

"Glad to hear that."

"Eto, Todoroki-san, could this be.." You trailed off when he look at you as if he is a hawk or something, debating whether to ask him the question or not that soon was settled with you deciding to continuing the unfinished statement, "..about the match we played with Barcelona Orb?"

There was a moment of silence which caused you to get nervous with each second passed and it feels forever for him to answer your question.

"That's right. The friendly match between you and them, that was a truly a wonderful yet meaningful match!"

Meaningful? Where? You could barely put up a fight. But you remained silent as you hear what he is talking about the weakness of Japan and about soccer on how to build a powerful Japanese Representative by being a Soccer Strengthening Committee and will be transferred to schools all over the country. But then-

"And for [L/N], you are different from the others."He said and you furrowed your eyebrows in confuse.

"Why?"

He chuckled and look at you before suddenly shoved his palm right in front of your face that caused you to reel back to avoid being hit and send him a quick irritated look, "Because you scored one point and that's unbelievable!"

You could have mention that you scored the goal only...

That's your mentally thought when he moved away from his hand from your face and your body relaxed before he continue and pointing his index finger at you, "So you will abroad to Spain and few other countries in this world to practice your soccer for 1 year."

Hearing those words escaped his lips, your eyes widened in shock including everyone else.

"EHHHH?!"

"WHAT?!"

"1 YEAR?!"

Though you still trying to recover from the shock, you decided to butt in on their conversation before they could go any further, "W-Wait. If everyone parted away, how about Raimon soccer club?"You asked, standing up from your seat as you want a confirmation from the male while the others startled at your sudden action since you still hadn't recover yet.

He closed his eyes as if he is finding words in this situation to tell you the news.

"In order to expand Ramon's genes to the whole country, the Raimon Soccer Club will be temporarily disbanded." It took a few seconds for you to process before all of you screamed simultaneously.