[02] Inakunijima Island

^That's what you and your twin are wearing.

-----

Letter 1:

To [Y/N],

Yo [Y/N]-chan! We are going to act as a mentor to those team that we will choose! Basically being a teacher to spread our passion for soccer, right? Aren't you excited? But without you here in Japan, it's got a bit lonely, to be honest. Right when everyone's gonna be in a different team.

But I still remembered when you said to me that I'll make a great captain, no matter what team I'll join. That time, I was happy as I could feel you do really trust me about being a captain.

There's bound to be plenty of talented players in Japan outside of Raimon. We are also aiming to get stronger so that's why, [Y/N], when we meet again, let's play soccer together again!

Till we meet again, [Y/N].

From,
Mamoru.

-----

Currently, you and your twin brother are riding a bicycle around to tour the Inakunijima Island. Having a perfect holiday at your grandma house is surely fun especially when all of you have a few days off. The principal said that you worked so hard and that caused him to give you a few days off.

Without wasting any moment, you accepted the offer before bowing down and thanking the male. So here you are.

Well for your brother, he won a soccer match against another school and as a gift, his coach also did the same.

"The air is so good." You admitted when the cold breeze hit your face with your pastel blue cap shielding your eyes from getting hit by the sunlight, "It's much better than in the city."

"I can't deny it." Your brother, [L/N] Miura, chuckled. The view of the island reminding of a Pokemon game called 'Pokemon Sun and Moon'.

Of course, he wouldn't say that out loud. It will be like he got himself a ticket of you teasing him for a whole day.