[06] Flaming Ace Striker

Sighing, you looked up and saw the familiar trio, waving towards you with a smile on their faces, a bright one on your brother's.

Waving at them with a smile etched on yours and walked into the hallway of the stadium, it seems you need to join them later.

Arriving at the locker room, you went over to your locker and by using the license that you just got to open it, you grabbed your bag and changed into your casual clothes.

After you did, you slightly jumped when you heard a familiar voice, "[L/N]-san! You are so amazing back there!" You heard Asuto chirped and by his voice, you know he is behind you.

"Eh, really?" You chirped while untying the hair tie and let your long hair fall, flawlessly swaying behind you before turned around to look at him and grinned, "Thank you, Asuto."

This little cinnamon roll, you thought when he grinned at you and you practically see sunlight from him. Yikes, so bright.

Wearing your black cap that fits your head perfectly and your black hoodie, your palm wrapped around the doorknob, facing your teammates with a soft smile still adorned on your face,

"See you."Ruffling the cinnamon roll boy, you waved to the others. However, before you could walk out, you noticed the sad smile on Hiura's face.

"Hiura."He raised his gaze only to look in yours when you give him a quick hug, " You did well, back then."You said in a hushed tone and pulled away, giving him no time to react as he trying to process what just happened.

Patting his shoulder, you look at Golem, "You too, Golem. Your wall is amazing!" You commented, giving him a thumbs up and walked out from the room and re-closed the door.

"[L/N]-san sure is amazing."Hattori started, looking at Hiura who is now trying to cover his blushing mess face, "And it looks like she had taken an interest on someone."

***

"Ready to go?"Asked Seiya with a small smile on his face while the other duo leaning their back against a wall while waiting for you.

"Yeah." You smiled, closing your eyes for a moment while gripping your bag strap that is on your shoulder as you walked over them.

"So wanna go eat Ramen?"Suggested your brother, walking beside you with a grin on his face and you hummed, nodding your head.

"Sure."

"Sounds good to me."

"Only if someone treat us."

"Yuuma can."

"Haha, no."

"By the way, " You started, stopping them from having a glaring contest when they look at you after giving each other a last glare.

"I heard there will be a match against Seishou Gakuen and Kidokawa Seishuu, wanna watch it together?"The only female in the group suggested, entering the ramen shop that soon was greeted by the owner.

"Are? Anesan, you only wants to see the certain Flaming Ace Striker and Absolute Leader of the Pitch."The younger [L/N] male gives his older sister a smug look, saying his type of ramen to the older man and he nodded his head in understanding. They're fully unaware of a certain pair of eyes that were staring at them with the corner of their dark dreary eyes.

"Who knows. Maybe we can observe their playing techniques. "You smiled in nonchalant way and turned your head around to look at the Tactician Emperor, "Isn't that right, Yuuma?"

The said male quickly back to his cheery self and gives them a light smile, "That's our main point after all."He chuckled, parting the wooden chopsticks with a sound of snap as all of you start to dig in. He could only feel irritated with the fact that you would cheer on them, indeed he would observing them.