5

Mew POV

We woke up early to get ready for today event. The event will start at 10:00am and Gulf have to be there before 9:00am to get ready with stylist. Gulf go there with casual clothe while I were my outfit for the event. I accompanied him to makeup room and ask Tul to take care of my baby.
The invited guests and media are already arrived at the venue. I just stay around to welcome our business partner and VIP guest while Our marketing manager is on the stage to presentation our new project. When he finished his presentation and said "lady and gentlemen please welcome our presenter of this project, Mr.Gulf Kanawut" I saw Gulf walk out from the back stage with beautiful smile and bow to all the guests. Everyone was frozen at the moment of my baby presence.

"Sawadee kub! My name Gulf Kanawut

"Sawadee kub! My name Gulf Kanawut. I am a presenter of this new project. Please feel free to ask me and our team here about this project and hopefully to get supported for this project from our values guest here. Again thank you so for your support and trust MSJ company. To gain your trust in our product, we work hard to improve every project up to standard with high quality" everyone clapped their hands. I feel amazed by his words, so good. Media are busy with capturing my baby pictures. Our sale and market team are walking with Gulf to show our guests the sample layout that we display in the middle of venue. I suddenly pulled him to me and buttons his jacket to hide his chest exposed and whisper to his ear.
"Don't unbutton your jacket baby, only I could see this chest" I said with demand voice. I wanna fucking kill that stylist and Tul, how dare them dress my baby with this sexy shirt.
"Yes, Phi" he answered with nervous voice, of course he knew that I am angry with him.
"I never know you're this possessive sir Mew" my business partner mocked me when they saw what I did to Gulf.
I just smile at them and start to change the other topic.

Our guest are really happy to talk to Gulf and the media also keep taking his pictures of him alone or some with our guests. My blood are boiling just to see that guy take picture with Gulf, I walk quickly to where they're going to take picture and pulled my baby close to me with my hand on his waist.  I will never allowed the guy the take picture with only my baby. Gulf didn't protest with me, he just stay still until we done with pictures.

I keep clinging to him with scary face until the event finished. We are on the way to our mansion now. Gulf keep silent and looking to window when ever he I know I am angry with him. I never have intentions to scare him but this time is too much for me to control my jealousy, especially to that guy who want to take picture with him.

Gulf POV

We arrived at the mansion and Phi Mew just walk straight to our room without waiting for me. Just to look his face now, he scared the shit out of our maids already.
"Why sir Mew look so angry, sir Gulf?" The head maid asked with worried face.
"I don't know Mild" I just replied to him and walk to our room.
"Phi, are you angry with me? Please tell me what I did wrong because I'm clueless now" I asked him when I sat down on the bed next to him.
"You really don't know what Made me angry?" He said with turning his face a way from me "I told you that I am fucking possessive over you and what you did today, you let other guy hold you hand and almost take picture alone with him" he rise his voice with me, this is the first time he did. I keep silent and calm myself down before I talk to him. I remember mama Jung advice me "a good partner will not try to fight back with our partner but will try to find solution to deal with issue".
"Phi, please don't angry with your baby na.." I pleaded with soft voice and sat on his lap.
"Phi please look at your baby na. Phi could not angry with me because you're the one who asked me to do this work" he turned his face to me peck on my lip.
"Phi sorry na that I rises my voice to you but please understand me too. I love you so much baby and I can't control my anger when it comes to you" he said I saw his sincerity and sad on his face.
"I love you too. I am only yours" I said and pulled nap close to me and kiss him on his lip. He was stunned at first but soon reply my his. We kiss until it turned to passionate and he enter his tongue to my mouth, sucking every corner of my mouth. I pushed his lip away as I feel running of breath but he pulled me back and start our kiss again, he trail from my mouth to my neck and now he suck my neck, bite my earlobe it's make feel burning on my body.
"Baby, can I do more than this? I want to make love with you. I could not control my desire anymore" he pleaded with soft voice and I saw lust in his eyes.
"Take me phi, I am yours" I replied to him when I remember my mom words "son, to be a good wife is not only good at cooking but to satisfy your husband needs too"
"I love you, baby. I'll be gentle to you" he whispered to my ear and start kissing on my lip, sucking my lip to my ears, move to my neck. He sucked hard on my neck to leave love-mark there. He take off my shirt and start to kiss on my chest.
"Don't show your to other people again baby, it's mine only" he said and start kissing and sucking my chest to my nipples. I feel sensation when he lipped and sucking hard.
"Hmm phi" I couldn't stand with this strange feeling. After satisfied with naked above body, he unbuckle my belt and unbuttoned my pants and boxer and throwing away. Now I fully naked in front of him.
"Phi" I could not say any word because I feel really shy now.
"Yes-baby. Are you shy? Don't be shy baby, you will get used to this soon" I swallow hard with his words. He is stroking my manhood with his hand and he put three fingers from other hand in my mouth.
"Suck it baby" I don't know why he ask me to suck his finger but I just obey him. I keep sucking his fingers and he keeps stroking my member until I feel something gonna come.
I stop sucking his fingers.
"Phi something gonna come out" I never experience this feeling.
"Let's it come baby" a few strokes after I come on his hand, I feel panicked. Phi Mew move to kiss my lip again.
"Baby I will prepare you now" he whispered and I don't know what he will prepare me but suddenly I feel something stabbed in my hole.
"Ouch, Phi it's hurt" I sincerely told him because It hurt me.
"I know baby, please keep calm for a while" he told me and turned to kiss my lip, sucking my bottom lip to my upper lip and when feel a bit relax he enter one more finger to my hole. He started to move deeper and deeper like to find something in there.
"Hmm- ohh phi" I moan again when he hit something in my hole and feel really good.
"Found it" he said with wide smile
"Hmm Hmm yes phi hit there" it's feel hurt but more pleasure. He took out his fingers and started taking off his shirt and his pant with his boxer too. I look at him when he undress in front of me, his body built is so perfect, nice abs with full firm of six packs. But my jaw drop when he take off his boxer and showing his giant manhood. He turned his body and sat down between my legs and hovering me.
"I think you are well prepared for me already" he get over me to open a drawer in cupboard and took something it.
"What is this phi" I curiously asked him.
"It's lube baby, It's will help you not to get hurt" after answer me, he started to applying lube on his manhood.
"Are you ready, my baby?" He asked me again and I just nodded back.
"So I will enter now" I nodded again and he widened my legs and put his member on hole. He enter half and I feel fucking hurt, it like someone tears me apart. Tears falling down themselves.
"Baby, are you okay? Should I stop it now?" He ask him concerned. I shake my head.
"No phi. Just wait a bit. I want to be fully yours" he smile and start kissing my lip hard till he feel me relax and he fully inside me now. He didn't move and keep kissing me on lip, nose, ear and neck until I feel relaxed.
"Baby I will move now" I nodded as sign of agreement. He move out and in slowly until he hit my G-spot.
"Hmm ohh phi" when hurt turned to pleasure I could not keep my moan and moan louder.
"Baby you're so tight, it feel really good inside you" he keeps saying this when he thrust hard inside me.
"Baby I'm going to cum now" a few more thrust I feel hot liquid shoots in inside me. He drop his boy beside me and pulled my body in his arms.
"Thank you baby, I love you" he said and peck my forehead. I couldn't reply him back because I fucking tired.
"Sleep now baby" I could only nodded when my closed already.

TBC

A/N: this first time writing smut, I know I not good but please just read it for fun