Final chapter

Gulf POV

I was wake up from the sun ray through the mirror window. Opened my eyes to see my husband perfect face sleeping, I look at his face and trace his face with my finger, he looked perfect every part. I just giggling with what I short and waiting for him to wake up before I go to prepare his office clothes, I stop preparing his breakfast as what he requested. He is awake but still pretend to sleep.
"Phi wake up, it's time to go to office" I try to wake him up but instead of wake up he pulled me close and hugging me tightly with his eyes close.
"10mins more baby, I want to hugging you like this" he said and nuzzled his nose to my neck.
"Phi stop it. You can hug me whenever you want. Go and get ready to work" I said and pushed him away
"No. I rarely hug you in morning like this cuz I always woke up with empty bed" he said and hugging me more tight, I just stay still and let him do what he want.
"Baby, we will go to Chiangmai this weekend I have a meeting there with new business partner" phi said
"Really phi? I'm so happy" going to my hometown and meeting with my parent are what I want to do.
"But we can't stay at your house baby, we will stay at hotel where phi will have meeting" he stated
"Why phi? That's fine but when phi are in meeting I will go to visit mom" I told him and he nodded.

Mew POV

We are on the way to go to airport and my baby was so excited to go home.
"Baby you look so excited to go home?" I said and pulled his body close to me
"Yes phi. I miss mom and dad so much" he answered and put his head on my shoulder, his hugging one of my arm

——/—-

"Baby, we will check in first and after that we will go to your house" I said and we go to check in.
Butler handed us the room key and put our luggage in room and leave us.

We quickly freshen up and get ready to go to gulf house.
"Phi, why we have to wear formal clothes like this" gulf asked when he see a Suit that I prepare for both of us.
"Because we will go somewhere else after dinner baby" I said and walk close to him and kiss his cheek.
"Where phi?" He asked
"You will see. Now get ready baby" I told him

We arrived at Kanawut mansion but it was dark and quiet, a few light are onwith dim light.
"Phi, why my house so quiet? Where are mom and dad? Anything happen with them?" Gulf asked with his panic voice
"Don't worry nothing happen with them, they are fine" I told him and caress his back to calm him down.
"Let go baby" I hold his hand and walking through the candlelight lead our way to garden.
"Phi, I feel strangely here" gulf said and I could feel his hand get cold.
We walk holding hand and the light are turning on following our footsteps.
We reached the garden with full decoration and a few tables set up.
Gulf standing still looking around the venue with his widen eye, he stop his eyes on a big screen that shows a lot of  our pictures and the last slide is the word "will you marry me?". He looked at me and I kneel down in front of him. Took out a velvety box from my jacket.
"Baby, i know it's too early to asking you but I'm sure I'm loving you from my heart and will never change my love for you. I know I said it many time already but I still want to tell you that I love you, I can't live without you. Will you marry me? Will you be this possessive man's wife?" I said the word in my heart and open the box.
Gulf didn't say anything but his tears are all over his face.
"Phi, you are crazy" he said with smile but still crying mess
"Baby answer me?" I waiting for his answer, I even hold my breath but he said I'm crazy instead. He didn't answered and nodded his head instead.
"Baby word, I need words" i said
"Yes phi, I will" he said with his tears.
The lights are turned on and our parents and friends are coming out from hiding place and clapping their hands. I took a ring out and slide in his ring finger. I stood up and pulled him to tight hug.
"Thank you baby, I love you" my tear are falling down too.
"I love you too phi" he said and caress my back
"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss" our friend shouted with their hand clapping.
I pushed him a bit from my body and looked at his face, whipping his tear from his face when he did the same to me. I put my left hand on his waist and my right hand on his nab pulled his face to mine and kiss him deeply. I slide my tongue inside his mouth licking and sucking his tongue, I don't care with people around us. We kiss until we need to breath and Gulf hitting my chest and try t pushed me. We parted and Gulf glared at me with his redden face and ears, he is shy.
"Mew, what are you doing? Don't teasing your nong" mama jung said and I just smile like crazy, I'm so happy.
"I didn't do anything mama, only show my love for him" I said and wink at Gulf, he is really shy, he buried his face on my chest. Everyone chuckled with his cuteness.
"Enough of show off your love Mew, gulf congratulations na" Tul said and give gulf a small bouquet, everyone say congratulations us too.

We all enjoy foods and drinks some of our friends still teasing gulf because he is so shy.
We are at table with our parents, Max and Tul.

"So when will you held a wedding party?" Max asked me.
"I want it soon. Can we do it next month baby?" I asked gulf and he nodded
"Good. Where you like to help your wedding? Here or Bangkok?" Mama jung ask and I look at gulf, I let him decide.
"I want to do at our mansion" gulf said with his cute voice
"Why baby? We could do in grand hotel" I asked with curious
"No. I want to do at our mansion, it's will hold a good memory of our love there" he said and my mouth form a big smile
"So cute" I whispered to his ear, he is turned red again.

Finally we set a date for our marriage and we choose our mansion ask gulf said.

THE END

A/N: sorry to finish this story like this and thank you for spending your time reading this story.
I just want to say again that I'm not a good writer and I like reading instead. And sorry for my poor English, please don't mind grammar or vocabulary and just read it for fun.