8

Mew POV

Next morning I woke up and feeling heavy on my body, open my eye to see my baby still sleeping peacefully on my chest. Sleeping on my chest is become his habit now and I really happy with it. I smile and peck on his forehead and get up to freshen up in bathroom to get ready for meeting this morning. I don't want to disturb his sleep but I'm afraid he will angry with me again when he wake up and didn't see me. He is cute and innocent and always well behaved but don't make him angry because this cute kitten will become a scary tiger.
"Baby wake up" I shake his hand, kiss his cheek to wake him up. He open his eyes slowly and look at me.
"Are you ready for meeting phi? I'm sorry I didn't prepare your cloth" he look upset because he always wake up before me, prepare my every outfit for work and also prepare my breakfast. He is really a perfect wife that every man want, I am so lucky to have him for myself.
"Baby it's fine, I could do that myself. I know you wake up late because of the affected medicine you took last night. Come on let's go to have breakfast" he get up and go to bathroom. I called room service to order breakfast to our room, I don't want to eat at the restaurant with many people and especially I hate attention that they look at Gulf.
15mins later I heard knocked on the door from room service, I open the door for water and tell them to setup at table at balcony. My baby also get out from bathroom, he look really fresh and I wanna eat him now instead of breakfast. We walk to balcony to have breakfast and I saw the waiter eyes are staring at my baby like high schooler looking meet his crush. This waiter is fucking ruined my mood, I want kill him.
"Stop staring at my fiancé and get out" I yelled at him and he face look pale.
"I- I am sorry sir. I'm leaving now" he stuttered answered me back and leaving. I took my phone and called resort manager , he answered my call within 2rings.
"Come to my room now" I talked with serious tone.
"Yes sir, I will be there in minutes" the manager answer

"I want that waiter to be fire now, don't let me see him again today" manager look surprised with my words.
"May I know the reason sir?" He asked me
"He is rude, he staring at my fiancé non stop" the manager made an understand face
"Yes sir, we will fire him"
"Phi, why so serious? Don't fire him and just give him a warning instead, okay?" Gulf said with pleading tone, he is always soft like this
"No. I want him fired. How dare him to staring at you, baby" I am really angry now
"Please phi please don't fired him. Who knows he and his family might need this job to support their living if phi suddenly fired him, what can they live?" He reasoned out but the fuck I care.
"Don't fire him but give him last warning instead. Also take this as lesson and train your staff to well behaved with other guests too" my baby told manager. The manager didn't dare to answer Gulf and look at me, I just nodded for approval.
"Thank you sir and I will do with your advice" he said and bowed to us and leaving
"Eat your breakfast phi, you might late for meeting" My baby boss said.
We finished breakfast and I leaving to meeting room when Gulf just stay and relax in our president suite.

I called Phanna, our resort manager to meet me at office. I finished the call and scanning file on my desk. I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" i said to one out side
"Sir, how may I help you?" He look nervous, what with him? I didn't do anything yet.
"I want to have a romantic dinner with my fiancé this evening at rooftop" i told Phanna
"Well. We will prepare for you sir" he answered me
"Make sure everything is going well, food are safe for my fiancé. If something happens again this time be ready to face me yourself, am I clear?" I don't want something happen to ruin our date.
"Yes sir. I'll make sure" he said with nervous and smile
————————

We are heading to rooftop by using elevator, Gulf look cute and handsome as always. People looking at him with mouthwatering, this is what I hate the most that why I didn't allow him to go out without me anymore. We are waiting for elevator with a few people there, I pulled him close to me by my hand on his waist. I want to show them who belong to this handsome and cute boy, Gulf look at me with smile and shake his head. He used to my clinging with him and never protect.

We arrived at rooftop and waiter escort us to our table. Gulf smile widely when he see the views.
"Wow phi! It is so beautiful" he blurted out
"Do you like it baby?" I asked him
"I like it phi. Thank you for arranging this for me" he said with much appreciated.
"Everything for my baby" I said and pulled out chair for him to sit and I walk to take my sit opposite him. I signaled to waiter to serve us food and wine.
We're enjoy eating, drinking wine and taking random things. I saw his face changed to pink red, it's affected from red wine. I stood up and walk to him, bowed a little and give him hand.
"Baby please dance with me" he smile and look around but no one there beside us. He give me a hand and I pulled his body close to me, my hand on his waist and he put his hands on my shoulders. We sway little follow music, I look in his eyes and he turned pinkie more. I pulled his nab and kiss him on his lip, I really addicted to his juicy plum lip, it's so sweet. He pushed our lips apart and breathing and smile at me, I melted in his smile. I could not stand anymore so I carried him bridal style to our room. We're kissing in elevator until we reach our room.
"Baby, what did you do to me? Why I'm falling hard for you like this?" I asked while kissing him on his face. He only smile at me and turned his face for me to taste his neck. I move from his neck to his chest, I always leave love marks on his neck and his body. I saw he bite his lip to control his moan.
"Baby don't bite your lip, only I could bite it, it's mine. Please moan for me baby, don't control it" he stop and leaving a soft moan. I really like his moan, everything about him are perfect.

I could not control myself tonight, we made love whole night until he passed out. I'm really tired too, so we sleep naked and didn't clean our body.

Gulf POV

I woke up from sun rays through the window. I feel really tired and lower body hurt and numb. Phi Mew hugged me really tight in his sleep, I could not move.
"Phi, phi Mew. I want to use bathroom" I said taped his hand that wrapped around my body. He stir in his sleep and open his eyes.
"Good morning my lovely wife" he said and hugging me more
"Phi, I want to use bathroom" I said with annoyance. He released his hand from body and move a little bit. I was shocked when he move his body
"Phi, you're still inside me. You're a beast" he laughed loudly with what I said. I get up from the bed and go to bathroom. I look myself in mirror, love marks are all over my body. I just shake my head in disbelief and sunk my body in warm water. A few minutes later I saw phi Mew come in and get in the bathtub with me.
"Let me take a bath with you baby and I will help you to clean your body" he said with giggles
"Just ready yourself, I could do myself too" if I let him clean, we will end up have another round here. I can't do it anymore.
"Why baby? Or you afraid you can't control yourself and .... we .." he is still teasing me
"Stop it. I can control myself and I will not let you touch me more, you beast" I really pissed with him. He still laughing
"Okay okay. Don't angry baby, I won't touch you today" what will he won't touch me today. I thought him a dead glared.

We took a bath and ready for breakfast, we are flying back to BKK today at 14:00.

TBC