13

Gulf POV

Finally I could go to visit my parent as I miss them so so much. This is the first time we live separately almost 1year now. I quickly wake up and go to bathroom to get ready. When I finish from daily chores and come out my horny beast fiancé still sleeping soundly. I have to wake him so we can leave to airport soon.
"Phi Mew, wake up! Wake up phi" I call him and shake hand but he just stirring and didn't respond. I need to use my tactic to wake him up again. I get on top of him and kissing his lip, he respond my kiss with little moan but still didn't open his eyes. I broke the kiss and he is still sleeping. What should I do? Oh! I have an idea, I start ticking at his weak point.
"Hahahahha baby! Stop it hahaha stop it. I wake up now" he bursts out laughing. I stop but still sitting on top of him. He flipped me down and hovered me.
"Baby, you naughty kid! Who teaches you this wake up style?" He said with smirk, does he is angry now. No no not now, I have to calm him down.
"No one teach me. Please wake and get ready na hubby, please" I know his mood changed when I use this word.
He peck on my lip.
"My dear wifey, don't you think it's too early to wake up your hubby" what early, it's 8:00am already.
"Please hubby, your wifey are eagerly to visit mom and dad" I use sweetest tone and puppy eyes.
"Okay okay wifey. You won" he said and get out of the bed to bath room.
I go to closet and prepare his clothes and put on the bed for him to wear. I pulled our suitcase and put it outside of the door. I go down to prepare breakfast for my hubby.
"Phi Mild, what do we have for breakfast?" I asked our head maid
"I made chicken noodle soup. Would you like something more?" Phi Mild replied
"It's fine phi. Let's see when phi Mew come down" I replied him back "and phi please ask someone to bring my suitcase down and put in the car" I added
"Yes. I will asked Mark to bring it" he said and leave me. I start making coffee for my hubby. He hug me from behind and sniff my neck.
"Hmm. Smell so good" He humming
"Yes coffee and smell so good" I pretended to misunderstood
"No. I meant my wife is smell so good not coffee" I laugh
"Enough phi. Please go your seat" I asked him "phi we have chicken noodle soup, would you like something else?" I asked him when I served him coffee.
"I want .. er ... you" he replied and winked
"Stop it phi. You ate me all night last night" I said with annoyance tone. He is really horny beast, even I begged him to stop but he didn't stop. He laughed at me.

We finished breakfast and go to airport. I already called my mom for our visit.
We landed at Chiangmai airport by phi Mew helicopter, get out of the airport and the driver are waiting for us already. We drive to our mansion directly because phi Mew will stay there too this time.

Mom and date are waiting for us at the main door already. I get out of the car and hug both of them.
"I miss you so much" I said when I hug them
"We miss you too son" my mom said
"Sawadee kub mom and dad" phi Mew greetings my parent
"Sawadee son" my father greeted him back
"Let me see. How are you? Are you eating well? You lost some weight" my mom turning my body a round and check my body.
"No mom. I eat well and also eat a lot" I assume her to not worried
"Then why you look thinner?" What should I answered. If I say I have not enough sleep, she will ask another question.
"I don't know mom. Can we get inside?" I tried to change topic

We move inside in living room and start talking with random things. Our maid took our suitcase to our room upstairs already.

After finish lunch my mom told us take some rest.
"Sons you both go and rest. Mew, we prepare room next to Gulf for you. Hope you enjoy your stay here" i mom said and I look at phi Mew face, he mouth form an "O"
"Mom. Phi Mew will stay with me" I told my mom
"Really? Don't tell me you two already shared room?" I nodded its blush.
"And you two already did it?" My mom asked again. Phi Mew and I just smile with redden face
"Honey, why you asked that question?they are not kid, they can have sex" My father said
"But honey, look at our son he is so slim. Mew, how many day you have in a month?" My mom asked phi Mew.
"Mom, dad I'm sorry. I love your son so much and I can't control myself not to make love to my baby" phi Mew answered with fear, I never saw him like this before.
"That means you make love everyday?" My blurted out
"Yes mom" my face palm,I don't know what to say.
"consider its your holiday and for Gulf body to relax. So you both will stay in separate rooms and don't try to sneak out at night Mew" my mom seriously tone to phi Mew
"No mom. I will not stay in other room. Please mom" phi Mew protested
"No Mew. You tutor my son every day in your house but here I will not allow you to do anymore" my mom stated back
"Mom if you still separate us, I will bring my wife back today. No one can take him away from me" phi Mew said with his dominance voice. My parent laughed and patted phi Mew shoulder
"Thank you for loving my son this much. Please love him like this for your whole life" my dad said. wow my parent is tested phi Mew.
"Of course dad. My love for him will never change" phi Mew stated back with smile
"Wow. Mom dad you're acting so well. I almost got heart attack" I said to them. They all laughed and we bid goodbye bye to our respective room.

"Baby. Did i did good a moment ago?" Phi Mew asked when are in the room
"Yes. You did good and I'm proud of you" I answered him
"If I did good, will I get a reward?" He said and hugging me while I am preparing our clothes in closet.
"What would you like? Oh! I will bring you to eat a delicious food in Chiangmai, okay?" I said and he shake his head to disagreement
"Tell me what do you want?" He has everything so I don't know what should I give him.
"I want you, only you" he answered and kiss my cheek
"I'm already yours, now and ever yours" I answered him
"So I can't make love to my lovely wife now, right?" I don't know what to say and just shaking my head and smile with blush. I don't know why he is so addicted to me like this.

TBC