14

Gulf POV

Tonight we will join charity event that organized by my mom. I joined this event every when I'm living here.
The event are held at my parent resort. We are in limousine headed to the venue.

We arrived at event and everyone greeted us. My parent also introduced us to their friends.

"Gulf" someone called and I turned to the voice
"Phi Dean" phi Dean is my cousin. He is living in USA and rarely come here. We were close when we are young. Phi Dean walk close to me and about to hug me but phi Mew pulled my waist close to him and glare at phi Dean.
Phi Dean stood still and look confused.
"Hello! I'm Mew Suppasit, Gulf's lovely fiancé" phi Mew introduced himself with smirk.
"Hello! I'm Dean, Gulf.... Gulf's cousin" phi Dean said with teasing.
They both shake their hand.
"How are you phi?" I asked phi Dean
"Good. and you brother?" Phi asked me back
"I'm good phi. and when did you come back here?"
"Since last week. Brother I think someone here is not happy with me" phi Dean said and I knew who he means. My jealous hubby aura is at high rate now, phi Mew is hugging me from behind when I'm talking when phi Dean.
"See you next time bro" phi Dean said and leave us.

"Phi, what are you doing? Don't you see people are looking at us"
"I just want to show ownership, don't you see many guys are look at you like you are strawberry cake" what with strawberry cake? I don't want argue with him and I told him I go to bathroom.

When I come back from bathroom I saw phi Mew talking with someone, look like his business partner but what took my intention is a lady beside him, she keep smiling and eying phi Mew seductively.

"Sir Mew, it was great to see you here I never know that you interested in this kind of event" the man said
"Me too Mr.John" phi Mew said
"By the way sir Mew. This is my daughter, lili" the main introduced his daughter to phi Mew
"Hello sir Mew. Nice to meet you" she said and offered her hand to my hubby. I walk quickly to there before phi Mew hand touch her hand.
"Hubby" I called him and holding phi Mew arm. I saw that girl face smirk
"Yes baby. You're coming back" I nodded
"Baby this Mr.John, my business partner and she is lili his daughter" phi Mew introduced them to phi
"Nice to meet you Mr.John and Ms.lili" I said and show them my fake smile.
"and Mr.John, this is my lovely fiancé, Gulf Kanawut" my hubby introduced me to them. I want to laugh loudly when lili disappointed showed.
"Nice to meet you sir Gulf. So you're Mr.Kanawut son?" John asked and I nodded.
We talk for a while and we excuse ourselves to our table.
"Look like my wifey is jealous" phi Mew start teasing me
"I'm not jealous" I answered
"Not jealous huh" He said, he is so annoying

The event finished around 9:00pm but I and phi Mew come back home first, tomorrow we go back to BKK so I need to pack our clothes.

TBC

A/N: sorry for the lame update. And you guys can enjoy with my other story "King Mafia Baby".