22

Sorry for late update my dear reader! I'm in lock down zone to prevent from Covid-19 spread out, so I'm stressed 😫 😫😫😫

Gulf POV

I was in kitchen prepare breakfast for my hubby. I felt an arms a round my waist, pulling my body close to his chest, resting his chin on my shoulder.
"Good morning baby" phi Mew greeted with his husky voice.
"Good morning phi" I greet him back and keep doing my work, he hugging me and just moving through my activities.
"Phi, go get ready for office. Breakfast is done" I said when I finish cooking.
"Go with me baby, I want you beside me all the time" he said with pouted his lip and sniff my neck. I just shook my head and chuckled with his early morning drama.
"Phi, I always stay beside you. Don't you bored with me" I asked him
"No way. I want you to stick with me 24hrs" he said and still hugging like someone will took me from him. I don't answer him and just smile
"Baby, can you let Mild cook breakfast instead?" He asked
"Why? You suck with my cooked now" I asked him back
"Hell no. Your cooked is always the best but I want to wake up with you beside me na na" phi said and pouted his lip longer, I laugh with shaking my head.
"Phi, how old are you now? Why you need to wake up with someone around?" I teasing him
"I don't need someone but you, only you. If tomorrow I wake up without you sleep beside me, I will fire all maids here" phi Mew with his serious tone. What with him this morning, acting like 5yrs kid.
"Aww. Phi don't be serious" I told him, how could he do that. He made me feel bad for our maids, their face frown when they heard what phi Mew said.
"No. I do what I said. Why I have to pay them when they keep my wife busy with housework" phi Mew answered
"Phi, I'm the one insisting to do. They didn't asked me but I want to do for my husband. Okay now I won't do it anymore, I will do sometimes or when my husband want me to cook for him. Are we good now?" I said and turn my face to him.
"Good. I want all your intentions for me only" he said and peck on my lip.
"But I have one request. All maids and other in this mansion are mine, you can't fire them. Only me can do! Are we clear hubby?" I said And he widen his eyes.
"But-" he still want to protest
"No but. It's final. Let go to shower and go to work" I said with stern face and we go to our room together.

———/———

"Phi I go to cafe downstairs, would you like something?" We're in his office, phi Mew do his work and I'm just finished my online class. Like what he said he wants me stay beside him 24hrs so I came with him and attend my online class here.
"What do you want? You can ask my secretary to buy?" Phi Mew said
"It's okay phi. I want to walk a round a bit" I told him.

I was waiting for my order when one of phi Mew employee approached me.
"Hello! I'm Kao from Marketing department" the employee said with smile and offer his hand
"Hello. I'm Gulf" I greet him back
"I never see you, are you new here?" Kao asked me
"Yes" I just answered awkwardly and he he finished this conversation
"Hmm. Which department are you in?" He still have question
"Hmm CEO office" I told him
"Wow. Are you CEO PA? So cool" he said with smile.
My order arrived, I quickly picked it up and leave before something could happen here.
I walk out of cafe but a hand grab my wrist, I stop and look at that person.
"Ehh sorry Gulf. Could I have your line ID? I actually I'm new here too and I have no friend. Could we befriend?" He said stuttering but still holds my hand.
I try to release my hand but he grabbed it tightly. When I was struggling to release, I saw Kao fall down on the floor and blood on his rim of his mouth. I turned my back to see phi Mew dark aura.
"Who are you?" He squeezed Kao shirt and and ask loudly
"I- I'm Kao from marketing department sir" Kao answered with fear
"How dare you hold my fiancé hand?" Phi shouted and everyone turned attention to us.
"Phi, let him go na" I said and pulled his hand back
"You're fired" phi Mew shouted and Kao were shocked
"I'm sorry sir. I don't know he is your fiancé and I just one to befriend with him" Kao try to sorry but phi Mew still not calm down
"Phi. Don't fire him, he has no bad attention and just want to make friend" I try to convince phi Mew, I don't want someone to be in trouble cuz of me.
"No. He touched what mine, why all of staff here he wants to befriend with you?" Phi Mew said
"Because I'm look new here like him, he just see me today" I said
"Baby, you said I can't fire maids at the mansion but he is not work in our mansion" he said with his serious face
"Fine, do what ever you want. This is your company and he is your employee not mine" I said and walked out from cafe.
"Wait for HR to inform you" phi Mew told Kao and running behind me.
"Baby. Why you are angry with me?" Phi Mew said when he walk beside me
"——-" I ignored him and keep walking
"Baby, talk to me" I turned my face to him and glare at him. I get in elevator and click the close button
"Use other one" I told him to use other elevator and the door close. He always make scenes in public, this is so embarrassed

Mew POV

"Use other one" Gulf said with his angry face. Is he angry with me? I did nothing wrong, I only do what I should do to protect what mine.
I go to another elevator to go to my office, when I arrive in office gulf is preparing his stuff and put in his bag.
"Baby, don't you have another class?" I asked him
"Tell Mark I'm going home now" he didn't answered me but ordered me to tell Mark instead, this kitten is turned to alpha wife when he get angry.
I sighed "could you wait for me, I just finish this file and we can go together" I asked him
"No. I want to go now" he said without looking at me and walk out of office.
This naughty kitten, he looked scary when he mad like this. I should be the one who get angry but here I'm trying to console him.