6

Mew POV

Last night was amazing. I love him so much but I have no plan to ask him for sex as I think he is not ready yet but last night jealousy and lust took over me, I feel to own him both his heart and body. My baby now sleep peacefully on my chest, I don't want to wake him up so I just place his head on pillow and go to bathroom to get ready for office today. When get out from bathroom he already woke up and sat on the bed.
"Good morning my lovely baby, how is your feel? I asked and walk to him.
"Good morning Phi" he said with face look down
"Hey, are you okay? Tell me baby" I quickly cupped his chin to look his face.
"It's hurt phi. I could not walk" he said almost cried. I giggle with his cuteness
"I know it will hurt. Come, phi will carry you to bathroom" I said and carried him to bathroom, I set him down but he stay still.
"Phi I want to pee, please go out" now I know why he didn't do anything.
"Why baby? Are you still shy when I already see everything and even touch and taste it already?" I teasing him more
"Phi.." he complained with cute voice
"No baby, I don't think you can take shower by yourself. Now just pee and I will prepare warm water in bathtub for you, it's help you to ease pain on your body" after I help him take a bath, I carried him out and put him on our bed and I walking to our walk in closet to bring his and my clothes for him to wear. He still shy and didn't look at me.
"Baby would you like to have breakfast here or in dining room?" I asked him when we already dressed up.
" in dining room phi, I don't like food smell in bed room" I know he had smelled in room but just to make sure.
"Okay. I carried you there" I carried him bridal style to dining room down stair. I saw our maid confused face but no one dare to talk anything when I'm here. I always saw them talking with Gulf via camera video that I set up in the mansion but when I am at home everyone are fucking quiet.
"Mild, prepare healthy food for my baby" I ordered our head maid, he been living with me almost 20years, my mom transferred him to our head maid in our mansion instead since she said he is the one we could trusted.
"Yes- sir Mew" he answered and go to kitchen to prepare food. 10mins later he served us food.
"Are you sick sir Gulf? Would you like me to cook something special for you? Mild asked Gulf with concern, he like treated Gulf like his little brother.
"No. I'm fine. Thank you Phi mild" Gulf answered him back with little smile.

After breakfast I carried him back to our room to so he could lay comfortable on bed. I saw him fidgeting his finger and look at me.
"Phi, can you stay here with me today?" He asked with hesitation and fear.
"Why? My baby want to get pamper today?" I asked him with teasing tone.
"I can't walk, if phi go to work who will help me? This is your fault, phi have to take responsibility" He complained me now, last night I didn't make it rough and not dare to do second round still I get complained in the morning.
"Why is my fault baby? Last night I'm really did gentle with you"
I reasoned out.
"Because you're fucking huge, you almost tear me apart" I laughed hard from his words, he look angry now and stared at me with deadly face.
"Okay. Phi sorry na. But last night you also enjoy with this fucking huge dick baby" I teasing him again.
"Phi..." he said and buried his face to pillow.
"Okay okay, phi with stay with you today. What you want to do just tell me, my dear princess" I said with giggles and go to change to casual clothes in our walk in closet.
We spent whole day in our room watching movies, only get out for lunch and dinner.
Night turned I prepare warm bath for us to bath together.
"Baby, I prepare warm water already. Come on let take a bath together"
"I could take a bath by myself phi, I don't want to burden you more" he still shy with me.
"Come on! We will do together" I said and carried him to bathroom. He addresses his clothes while I undress my clothes too. When we are naked, I put him in warm bath first and I get in the bathtub by sat down behind him. I help him to wash his hair, rub his back gently, his skin are so soft I feel my feel myself hard again just to rubbing his back. I rubbing put more shower gel, caress his back to his chest, his belly and go down to his leg. Sniffing his neck and it feel so good.
"Phi, it's tickled don't sniff my neck" he said with soft voice.
"Baby, I'm hard" he didn't say anything so I turned him around and start kissing on his lip. I can't control more so I quickly cleaning him and my body, dry with with towel and carried him to our bed. I hovered on him, kissing his lip to his nose, forehead, bit his ear down to his neck licking and sucking it hard, he just moan softly and his arms caress my head and back.
We made love again tonight and I keep doing gentle because his body still sore.
After our hot activity I cleaned him up again and put comforter on his body and I lay beside him, spooning him from behind.
"Good night baby" i said and peck on his head.
"Good night phi" he said before sleep took over him.

TBC