23

Mew POV

I quickly drive my other home when I finished my work to follow my naughty kitten who is sulking with me when I hit his new friend in cafe.
I'm think what should I do to make up with with my wife, but I'm stuck no idea coming up. I sighed and decided just to go through the flow.

Arrived at mansion I run to our room cuz I know my baby will be there when he ever he is angry he will lock himself in room.
"Baby" I said when I sat down on bed near him, he ignored me and turned to other side.
"Baby, sorry na. Please don't angry with phi na" I try as much as I can to use a soft voice
"——" this naughty kitten is treated me with his silent again.
"Baby, phi sorry na" I whispered to his ear and kiss his cheek, and his shoulder.
"Don't touch me" he said and moved his body away, I just chuckled with his cuteness.
"Baby what can I do to make up with you?" I asked him cuz I really don't know what to do now.
"Don't talk to me" I shouted
"Baby please. If I can't touch you and can't talk with you, I would rather die" I said and it's true.
I keep saying sorry to him and my hand caress his body and kiss his cheek.
"Ouch" i shouted, this kitten bite my hand. It's hurt but didn't pulled my hand away, I let him bite if it make him stop angry. He stop and look at me when I stay still.
"Why you stay still? Doesn't it hurt phi?" He said and checked on my hand. I just smile widely when I see his concerning face
"It's hurt a bit but if it could make you stop angry with phi, phi can endure the pain" I said and pouted my lip
"Ouch baby" I shouted cuz he bite me again. When he heard I'm screaming he smile with his evil face, this kitten look scary, I should not mess with him next time.
"You deserved it and if phi still do that next time I will bite you till you bleed" I said with glare
"Yes wifey, your hubby do not do it again" I said and hugging him tightly.
"Baby it hurt" I try to act to get his attention.
"You said you can endure it, why complain now" he said but still caress his biting place and kiss on that spot and blow on that area, he do like what mama used to do for me when I were kid.
"It's not hurt anymore more baby, thank you" I told him after he blow air on my hand.
"Good. Let go to have dinner, I'm hungry" he said and stood up from the bed.
"Baby, could I take a quick shower first?" I asked him
"Yes. You can then I'll wait for you at table" he said and I nodded with smile.
"Would you to eat something?" He asked me
"Hmm, maybe a special dessert" I said with wink my face at him. He shook his head and leave.

"Mew, what happen with your hand?" Max asked me when we were eating dinner
"The scar look like a big kitten bite" Tul teasing and didn't answer them just smile and eating
"So your cute kitten turned to scary tiger already Mew?" Max teasing me again. Max, Tul and I are giggling.
"Stop it and eat your food" kitten said with his annoyance tone. Everyone stop and eat.

Gulf POV

I try to finish dinner as soon as possible so I can go to my room, the 3gangs keep teasing me.
"Baby, why are you angry again?" He still play innocent face and asked me.
"Don't baby me! Tonight phi will sleep in couch" I said and pointed to couch in our room
"No baby. How can you punish your poor hubby like that?" He said and hugging me. I pushed him away
"If phi not sleep there, I will" I walk to bed took blanket to sleep in couch but phi Mew pushed me on bed and hovering over me.
"Phi leave me" i shouted and hitting his chest but he doesn't care and attached crushed his lip with mine. I try to pushed him but he deepened his kiss until I stop protecting and accept his kiss.
"Don't sleep on couch, you know how crazy am I with you already. If I could sleep without you, do I need to bring you wherever I go?" Phi Mew said with sad tone and make me feel guilty for what I did. I nodded and he continues our kiss, his kiss and touch always make me feel needed more and more.
I move my hand from his chest to neck and his head, caress his soft hair. He move his lip to my neck licking and sucking it hard, phi Mew like to leave love mark on my neck to show his ownership. I know he love me so much so I never complained and let him mark me as much as he want. And tonight will be along ever night again cuz he will make love to me whole night.
"Baby I will make love to you whole night, can I?" Phi Mew asked
"And if I say you can't, will you stop phi?" I asked him back
"Let see baby" he said and preparing me before he insert his monster dick inside me. He licking my hole and inserted his tongue. I moan loudly when he fuck my hole with his tongue but suddenly it hurt damn fuck.
"Phi, don't bit it" I shouted, he bite my hole
"Sorry baby, can't stand it. I love your hole so much" he said and then move to our drawer to pick up lube and apply generously on my hole and his dick, he positioned himself between my legs and give his junior a few strokes then inserted inside me.
"Baby you're so tight, so warm inside you" he sighed when he thrusting hard.
"I will never get enough with your hole" phi Mew moaning when he reached is climax. I already cum two times and he just released his first.
After 3rounds and I fell my body weakness, I can't stand this monster in bed, my eyes heavy and soon I passed out.

I woke up cuz I feel something soft and wet on my neck and move slowly to my chest. I open my eyes and saw phi Mew on top of me.
"Are you awake baby?" He asked when he see me looking at him
"Yes. How can I not wake up if you licking me like that" I said and he smile widely
"Because you look so cute when you are sleeping" he said while his mouth sucking my nipple
"Phi, don't you get tired? Don't tell me you do me when I sleep?" I said cuz my ass hurt damn much. He is laughing hard and didn't answered me.
"Phi stop it now. Let my body rest. Oh my god! My poor ass" I shouted and try to push him.
"Baby please just this one and I will stop" he pleaded and start doing me again.
"Phi faster, let me cum" I moan and he fastened his speed pounding my ass harder, a few more thrust we come together. Phi Mew collapse on my body, we stay still and try to catching our breath.

"Sleep more baby" phi Mew said and pulled me to his embrace and sleep soundly.

TBC