1-Proloug

"Oh, that's the name 'Who made me princess..."

"Huh?"

My confused coworker looked back at me giving me a weird look. I only shook my head in response essentially waving her off. She simply raised her eyebrow perplexed at my weird behavior. It didn't take her long to go back to what she was doing. Which is obtaining the last pieces of gold from the room we were supposed to be cleaning.

I said nothing to the employee knowing that nothing I'll say will be listened to. Which isn't that frustrating since I use to be an office worker. That and no matter how much I wanted not to once I get paid I feel obligated to do my job to the fullest. And oddly enough the maids of this castle get paid beforehand. I took it upon myself to ignore the misconduct of the thieving maid. The maid wasn't just stealing from anyone, she was stealing from the Emperor;
Claude De Alger Obelia.

The tyrannical emperor of the Obelia Emperor. Are better known by me as a top-tier DILF. He is Athanasia's father from the popular manhwa.

Who made me a princess or shortened as Wmmap.

That is correct I have been reincarnated in a manhwa.

In my past life, I was an honest salary woman. Well, less on the honest side.  After all, I worked in business so it was only normal that I wasn't the most innocent. After surging to the top I was brutally killed by my colleague, who I was working against for a promotion as a CEO.

It was my last goal, my perfect five-year plan but I got killed! Worse of all, I got reincarnated and demoted to the one job I hated the most! I became a goddamn maid!

In my teen years, I worked in cleaning for extra money and I was damn good at it. Of course I never actually liked the job because I am not that fond of dirt. It was a short-term job that immediately ended after I got to college.

I can't do that now, being a maid to the princess is a permanent job in this world. The best I can do is become the head maid by showing the current one up in every aspect. But what's the point when nobody works and the Emperor doesn't visit this damn ruby palace. Even though I hate this job I never half do anything, I work for my money.

Plus, as a fan of manhwa who happened to read this story, I knew that me being in this position want last long. I just need to bond with my adorable Athy then when she finally gets close to the Emperor I can properly show him my worth and become a head maid or just get along with Lilian and share her position.

After I finished dusting I stood up and wiped my dress clean with my hands, then I cleaned any access dust off my hand with a towel.

"Time to go to the playroom."

I cooed out to myself cheerfully.

this was the only good point of my days. After cleaning as many rooms as my body let me I immediately go to take care of my adorable Athy.

I may be furious that I am a maid but when the actual characters of the story come into play I can't help but begin to love it.

I walked nearly jogging to the playroom where my precious little princess was. Ignoring the gazes of the maids that were muttering about how my sanity is plummeting as the days go by.

I walked into the room causing the maid to sigh in relief. She is currently giving the princess her rattle. I narrowed my eyes at the scene causing the maid to flinch back.

"Did you clean that?"

The brown-haired woman refused to make contact her sudden relief disappearing.

"Why would I-"

Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off

"Because, in the position, you are currently in you just got that rattle off the floor."

"But, I was sewing-"

"Just leave, I will finish sewing, and give me the rattle I will clean it."

I asserted disapprovingly causing the maid to look down in distress.

I believe the boss look I had in my past life followed me because my colleagues here hate my disappointed look.

She handed both the blanket and the rattle to me respectfully.

"Sorry, Miranda."

She muttered before leaving the room with her head down.

I looked back to the princess whose eyes sparkled. I could practically read her thoughts when she gives such obvious expressions.

'Finally, she's here!"

The princess began giggling as I quickly cleaned the golden orb before handing it to her with a gentle smile. I looked out the window humming.

'I didn't see Lily all day'

I off handly thought bending down to pick up the small child.

"It's time for your nap my dear child, I wish I could stay with you longer and watch you fall to sleep but I have sewing to do."

I dejectedly cried out childlike causing the baby to pat my arm in understanding.

'I keep forgetting you real age my little Athy.'