4-Mai Li Zhi Drambavou

"Didn't I say the next time you enter my line of sight I would kill you and wage war on your remaining family?"

"You want to wage a war you would lose? Doesn't that make you a poor ruler?"

"Pure insolences."

Miranda's ebony orbs boldly locked with Claude's. His own Jewel eyes narrowing in animosity. The blond-haired man took one step farther by lifting his chin showing his prominence. The temperament in the area dropped as his glare turned deathly cold.

Felix winced at how rapidly his surroundings dropped in climate. But his hands still kept his sword at hand's reach. His finger grazing against the metal of his sword that's attached to his hip under his raven cape.

He saw no peril in the woman but stood ready for battle against the rageful maid who was yet to get over her sister's demise. After all, she killed half of his subordinates.

If he had stared deep enough into the young maid's eyes he would of notice complete serenity.

Athanasia paled in terror her usual calm and gentle-hearted ( sometimes rageful) maid was confronting the Emperor with no fear.

Claude held his hand out.

"Felix sword."

'Is this why she was never mentioned in the book?! Because she died when Athanasia was five!! Is this a scene that was never
published?!'

The small child's face lost all color eyes watering. She was certain that her maid was about to die. The maid she could say she genuinely loved. Athanasia was with this woman throughout her five years in this new world.

She was different from Lily if Lily was like a sister to her then Miranda was like a mother. She couldn't allow her to die not now not ever. But her body didn't allow her to moved terrified by the pure pressure of her 'father' presence. She separated her lips glaring at the older male's back in determination.

'I have to do something!'

Felix's eyes lowered on his emperor's offspring in worry. Claude wouldn't possibly slaughter someone in front of a small girl, and she's not just any child but his heritage. No, said male is senseless when irritation strikes so it was no telling.

Knowing the man he would assumably chalk the whole thing up as.

'Needed future experience.'

But the following thing that transpired stunned everyone including Athy herself who did it.

With every fraction of devotion she wielded for her maid she yelled.

"Mama! Papa!"

The words echoed throughout the forest and everyone froze including Athanasia. The three holding a moment of silence.

"Mama?"

Miranda muttered pointing to herself.

"Papa?"

She then murmured pointing to Felix who gave a reluctant smile. The kid shook her head in denial.