Notice

Bruh, y'all actually reached this point? like still reading this or keeping it in your reading list for updates? I wouldn't mind if anyone forgot cause honestly so did I. And also for those who binge this it's only about 11 maybe 15 chapters correct me cause I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.

Okay if you fall in any of the categories above(I mean your reading this so duh) and actually reading this notice Thank you. I love all those who got this far and actually enjoyed my story(also love you just for reading at all) Thanks for the Kudos and comments.

Thank you again, I apologize for disappearing especially to those who was waiting for more.

Now, this is not a ending or a note saying I'm no longer writing this book. Actually this is a new begining. So I read over a few parts of the story (some parts are honestly cringe) and I'm like why not rewrite? The fans wouldn't mind... Okay you probably do mind, expecting a new chapter but I feel like if anything more is coming out of this story it'll needs a revision.

We are keeping all the characters and the basic plotline. I may change Miranda sister to Penelope or Diana who knows? I'm most likely changing Miranda name if I do change her sibling.

I may give her character more dept like a look into her past life showing why she is how she is. I may change the dynamic of her and Claude relationship. (Cause I not sure if they even have a written out dynamic that isn't janky) I'm definitely adding dept to her's and Lilian's relationship.

I may have her form a friendly relationship with Felix. And actually show the full extent of Miranda's strenght. And of course Miranda's friend from her past life stays (more dept for his character as well)

You'll find out if you read the revision of this that will be made some time this month.

If you have any ideas for the revision that want completely drown out the basic plot please tell me. (Bruh, did I even get to actually showing the actual plot, lol)

I will post another chapter of the new revised version of this when I post the first chapter of it.

This book is over.

(Ps. This work will stay up)

Fin