11- Adin Don't Share Snakes

"Your highness the princess has woken up!"

"Felix, lower your voice."

Athanasia woke up to the sight of a panicking Felix. Her face was wet and eyes blurred she could only guess that she had been unconsciously crying. A sudden pain pumped through her stomach. So she wailed out in pain.

"It hurts!"

'It feels like my insides are on fire.'

Felix turned to Claude panicking again.

"What should we do your highness?"

Miranda sat beside Athanasia strumming her fingers through the roots of the small girl's hair, trying to give her some kind of comfort. Every time Athy grew comfortable enough to enjoy the feeling a sudden shriek of pain pounced through her stomach.

Claude wasn't at all pleased he turned to the bowing healer.

"What do you think you doing I told you to help her."

The healer flinched after a while of being ignored he thought he was finally free to go.

Miranda watched as Claude took his anger out on the poor healer. Believing the man only made his child's conditions worse. Miranda said nothing she was quiet and wore a calm facade but she was anything but that. She stayed outwardly calm for Athanasia only. After all, she was currently pouring as much of her magic in Athy to settle the little girl's pain, and if her emotions suddenly spike the little girl will be in pain again and her mana flow would become messy. The effect was noticeable Athy began to calm down to the point of going to sleep but in turn, Miranda was just as sleepy. Her mana was drained.

"She's sleep and not in pain anymore let him go."

Miranda demanded drifting off to sleep she heard the thank yous of the magician and as Claude finally released him.

"You should of let me."

She heard Claude mumble as she fell off to sleep.

"Your too weak to be giving up mana you don't have."

He was right, but Athanasia's comfort was put ahead of everything.

X

A good 48 days have passed as Miranda expected and she was currently sitting with Adin in her private office. That she had to nearly kill Claude for. Both of them were having a cup of tea. who was here because his father has business with Claude who was too focused on Athy well being to bother with the man. His father is currently getting turned away by Felix. Adin was just waiting for his maid to come and tell him that his father was ready to leave so he could leave.

"And that's why I think it's a good idea for you to write bl stories."

"Oh my god, you made that whole explanation just to get me to write dirty bl."

"I can't be caught writing that shit being a kid and all so go on make a few I can even give you ideas, this world is so damn dry like there is only a few bl stories all of the wish is incredibly cringy and short. And oh my god no damn development. I think they all were written by the same author."

"I read them stories."

"Wait."

Adin paused causing Miranda to raise her eyebrow sitting down with her cup of tea that is empty.

"You think I get away with writing a romance story of Claude and Felix, no smut of course."

"I dare you and publish it while you at it."