6-Blackout

----
Red, everything's red.

'why?!'

Was it her bubbling rage? No, perhaps it's the blood that painted her skin.

The shimmering color that she adored, stained her white blouse, her lips, and her hands.

'How?'

The object of her ruin was sticking out of her. Yet She felt nothing the pain all too familiar but unlike before she felt death lingering near. How exactly was she letting herself die now? It was such a pitiful way, a simple rod impaled in her stomach.

The miserable feeling of knowing that everything she did steer to this. Ascending in ranks, coming up from nothing just to die here. She was on the ground; at the bottom, once again, it was a feeling she never liked. Subsisting on the losing end was something she promised herself would never let happen again.

She laid in a pool of blood, the source being the open wound on her abdomen. Even if her death was soon to be, she held a smile.

She felt something eternal, something she never felt before.

Peace

A feeling she never had the luxury to feel. She inwardly promised herself one thing.

'In my next life, I will be sure to bask in this enteral feeling.'

Her heavy-lidded eyes draped down she finally gets to rest?

"Please help me gain peace as well."

Who was that?

-----

Two black orbs appeared behind shut eye-lids that suddenly open. Long black hair is scattered over the enormous bed that's fit for a princess. Her once fair skin, now pale.

The young woman abruptly pounced up in a sitting position causing her sore muscles to ache. Her black hair flying behind with her brash movement. Her chest heaving up in down as she tried to catch her breath. Pale fingers clenching her abdomen and white robe.

The color of red filling her vision her breathing becoming more and more unsteady.

"No."

She gasped out a smaller head rising from her lap at the sudden movement.

"Miranda?!"

The woman by her called her name causing her to snap out of her trance.

"O-oh w-what happen."

The black-haired maid stuttered out clenching her head.

"It's been three days."

Lily sobbed out falling on the bed. The maid's arms slipping around Miranda's neck holding on to her as if she was going to slip away. Her tear-stained face buried into Maranda's shoulder. She felt small hands grip the fabric of her gown on her lap.