¹⁰²: party / sunhak

"i found a marker!" haknyeon exclaimed with his back turned towards sunwoo, rummaging through some drawers in the kitchen, in hopes to find something they could mess around with.

sunwoo stopped opening random cupboards and looked over to the older, who proudly held his new find up in the air.

together the two rushed back to the living room, eyes targeted on one person in particular: kevin.

"poor boy, has no idea of what's gonna happen next," sunwoo sighed, faking shedding a tear or two.

haknyeon had already removed the cap and leaned over the sofa, now being face to face with kevin's unconscious body. "suggestions?" he asked without moving his head towards sunwoo's direction. "i mean, you're an expert in drawing things on other people's belongings without their permission."

sunwoo hit haknyeon's shoulder. "don't." it hadn't been too long since the bathroom stall incident. their friendship was actually quite unexplainable at the moment. they weren't on good terms and sunwoo wasn't sure if they would ever be, however spending time together was still enjoyable for the younger.

after unintentionally opening up about his personal struggles that day, he felt like haknyeon was the only person who he could talk to about everything now. they built up a new level of trust, despite not really liking the other. also it wasn't like sunwoo had anything else to hide, anyways, after exposing what was going on in his household.

"a dick," sunwoo then blurted out. "a classic choice. you can never go wrong with it." so that was what haknyeon went with.

"i do feel slightly bad," haknyeon started, drawing various other things onto kevin's skin sunwoo couldn't quite make out from his point of view. "it's a permanent marker too, what a shame..."

when haknyeon finally finished, he pretended like he was presenting an artwork he put lots of efforts into creating. "it's a masterpiece," sunwoo stated. though parts of kevin's face were covered by his hand, sunwoo could make out the dick on his forehead and words like 'i love jacob' or 'moonbae' on his cheek.

the two simultaneously turned their heads towards two different sleeping bodies belonging to changmin and chanhee on another couch, however upon seeing younghoon's intimidating glare, sunwoo gulped. "don't you dare touch any of them."

so the boys turned back around. "wanna check on sangyeon and hyunjae?" haknyeon asked with a devilish smile on his face. sunwoo was a bit oblivious to understand what the older was onto, but before he could respond, haknyeon trailed off already.

sunwoo followed him and together they made their way through the house, trying to orient themselves as is was quite big. abruptly, haknyeon halted in the middle of the hallway, causing sunwoo to crash into him. "wha-" but the older quickly silenced him and pointed towards the staircase.

there hyunjoon sat, typing away on his phone with a bright smile plastered across his face. the two boys didn't even need to exchange any words to know what they were about to do. together they tiptoed along the wall, nearing themselves hyunjoon, who hasn't noticed their presence yet.

theoretically they were both able to read the messages on hyunjoon's phone clearly, however sunwoo's view got blocked by haknyeon's body. as curious as he was, he had to trust haknyeon with this one.

all of a sudden, hyunjoon jerked away, let his phone fall to the floor and swiftly turned his head around only to be greeted by haknyeon's and sunwoo's faces. "hi there!" the oldest exclaimed, while hyunjoon cursed under his breath and put a hand on his chest in relief.

"what is it?" he asked, picking up his phone from the floor and turning it off.

haknyeon fiddled around with the hem of his shirt, before playfully asking, "not to be weird or anything but who is yoo jun and why did he tell you 'i miss you baby'?"