You

A few weeks had passed and Willow found that now Harry was safe and at Grimmauld place, Sirius' mood had peaked more than usual.

He cracked jokes at the table that made her shoot wine out of her nose and was very friendly around her at the meetings.

She loved it but she couldn't help notice the common occurrence glaring that Remus had found himself doing a lot more then usual.

A few more stolen kisses were shared on the late nights she and Sirius spent smoking, getting to know each other more, and allowing her to see a deeper side of the tattoed escaped convict that no one else did, but it never went further then that.

They were both to scared to push it, in case the other didn't want to.

"So the boy is getting transported to the train station on Monday morning, Dumbledore has asked for you to stay home Padfoot" Mad-eye moody ordered the weekend before Hogwarts started again.

"I can't even wave my godson off?" He exclaimed tiredly watching the disfigured man shake his head with a grunt and then turn back to the rest of the order.

"Hey...it's fine, you can say bye to him before he goes, you know he'll appreciate it" Willow whispered gently at his side seeing his rather down hearted expression.

"Yeah...yeah your right" he sighed, running a hand over his face then placing it on top of hers, "Thanks love"

Remus sat across from them, trying to listen to Moody yet seeing everything out of the corner of his eye, rubbing his chin with his fingers in stress he took a deep breath and tried to redirect his anxiety onto something else.

"You okay Lupin? Looking a bit flustered?" Tonks asked kindly from his side as his eyes snapped to her, not really processing her words when hearing Willow giggle so beautifully at another man that wasn't him.

"Pardon?" he shook his head and gestured for her to repeat the question.

"I said your looking a a little flustered" Tonks smirked with a small blush.

"No...no I'm fine" he sighed, rubbing his jaw tensely until Moody announced the meeting was finished and he quickly jumped out of his seat and left the room.

"What's his problem?" Sirius asked with furrowed brows, hand rested against the top of Willow's leg, under the table as their eyes followed him out.

"I don't know" she sighed, "But he still isn't talking to me"

"Maybe he's jealous" Sirius smirked, gripping her thigh playfully causing her to jolt up and smack it away.

"Of what? I haven't told him anything...So I'm assuming you haven't either!" She stated sternly with a pointed look watching him lift his hands in the air in innocence, smirk still evident on his smug and handsome face, "Whatever"

"You going to bed?" He mumbled, downing the last of his drink as she stood up and nodded, "Okay, I'll be up soon"

"Right" she breathed, "Night everyone!"

"Goodnight dear" Molly called as everyone else waved and she kissed her Uncle Kingsley on the cheek before she left.

Climbing up the two flights of stairs, seeing as though her room was on the third floor was a hassle. And when she got to the top all she wanted to do was collapse into bed and wait for Sirius to come up with drinks.

But a certain ex professor had different ideas.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, jumping back as she opened the door and saw him pacing in her large room, his hands wringing together, "You do realise this is my room right?"