You love me

"I'm really not in the mood Willow, I just got an ear ache off Molly okay? I already feel shit enough...just go" Sirius sighed

His head in his hands, a glass of whiskey lay out in front of as he rubbed his forehead in stress.

"Why did molly have a go at you?" She questioned curiously, taking a seat at the table and watching his eyes filled her in confusion at her presence, not screaming at him.

"Um...because...well-because I'm an arse" he scoffed, deciding to take his opportunity to talk to her without her shouting at him.

"Ah...well she's not wrong" she shrugged, twiddling with the teacup in front of her absentmindedly as they both fell into a comfortable silence.

"You um...how have you been?" He questioned after a while, watching her shrug again.

"Fine, you?"

"Fine" he sighed back.

"Well at least we are both fine" she mumbled gently with a small smirk, hearing him chuckle next to her.

They fell into another silence before both letting out an annoyed huff at the same time.

"God this is awkward!" Sirius exclaimed.

"So awkward!" Willow agreed with the same tired and exasperated look on her face, "I can't even remember why we were fighting"

"Oh well because I slept with-" he cut himself off at her stern look and shook his head awkwardly, "no-no me neither"

"Was she...you know, at least worth it?" She questioned curiously, eyebrows raised with a teasing look.

"One kiss with you was better then the entire bloody thing with her" he sighed truthfully, running a hand over his tired face.

"Good to know" she nodded slowly.

"And you and Moony...have you-?"

"Nope"

"At all?" He asked in slight shock.

"Oh...well yeah...we've done things...but not the whole way" she shrugged, another smirk on her face at the memory.

"Wipe that look off your face now before I throw up" he warned with a pointed look, laughing through his anger as she followed on after him with the same amusement.

"What can I say" she laughed cooly, "It was pretty awesome"

"You mean he was pretty awesome" Sirius scoffed with a shake of his head.

"Yep" she grinned, sending him a cheeky look as he rolled his eyes.

"I would have been better" he mumbled bitterly.

"Yeah well you ruined that shot didn't you" she shrugged.

"Did I?" He asked hopefully, "Did I really ruin it?"

"God you really are desperate to get laid aren't you" she chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

"No Willow, If you gave me nothing of the sexual nature I would still want you...I'm asking you if I've ruined that? Have I ruined us?" He whispered desperately, eyes pleading and sad, looking back into her own confused and conflicted ones.

"You-you slept with someone else, Black" she whispered back, eyes going watery, shooting back and forth as she fell into his grey ones.

"I did...And-and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...but I don't think you'd be sat here right now if you didn't still have feelings for me and we both know that" he placed his hand over hers, his thumb rubbing her knuckles gently as she watched his movements.