Truth or dare

"Jesus Christ....you look beautiful my love"

"Well Thankyou very much Mr lupin" Willow giggled, twirling on the spot and allowing her white, knee length dress to fan around her giddily.

"Well you seem very bright this evening" Remus chuckled, walking over to her slowly and placing his hands against her hips, tilting his head to the side lovingly, a small smile gracing his beautiful creatures, his eyes filling with love.

"I'm excited" she shrugged with a grin.

"You're excited? It's only a few drinks?" He questioned lightly, a look of curiosity on his face at her giddiness.

"I know...but with what I've got planned, it will be a fun night" she nodded surely, grabbing him by the hand and dragging a confused Remus out of the room and downstairs.

"Good evening" Sirius coughed out after necking his glass of whiskey and placing a kiss on Willow's cheek.

"You look very dapper Black" Willow nodded surely, eyeing him up and down as the two men sent each other a confused look.

"Um...Thankyou?" Sirius stated slowly, eyebrows furrowed as he patted down his rather casual outfit, a maroon button down and black waist jacket.

"Oh will you two chill out...I'm just being nice" Willow scoffed with an eye roll, letting go of Remus' hand and walking over to the twins as Sirius and Remus followed her with their eyes in utter bafflement.

"Why is she so..."

"Chipper?" Remus finished and watching his friend nod, "I have no idea, she's been like that all day, she keeps saying she has a plan for the night, and I'm pretty sure it's sexual in nature"

"What? As in all three of us?" Sirius asked in slight shock watching his friend of 20 years shrug with a scratch of his head, "But we said just one night?"

"I know that Padfoot" Remus huffed tiredly, grabbing the drink off him necking it in one, "But when Willow sets her mind to something..."

"She usually gets it"

"Darling...may I have a word?" Remus approached his girlfriend later on in the night, slightly nervous, attempting to catch her attention away from George.

"Sure thing gorgeous" Willow grinned, turning back to the ginger and holding her finger up as if to say 'one moment' and then walking off with Remus, "What's up?"

"Okay..." Remus sighed, running a hand over his face, "You do know  when Padfoot and myself said just for one night...we meant just for one night?"

"Huh?" Willow's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she watched Remus' edgy and nervous manner, "I know that"

"You-you do?" Remus spluttered out, " Well...well then why do you keep saying you have a plan for the night?"

"I say I have a plan and you're mind immediately goes to a threesome?" Willow cocked one eyebrow up and crossed her arms over her chest with a knowing look, watching the man in front of her turn a bright red.

"W-well...well yes" he chuckled in embarrassment, shaking his head and send her an apologetic look, "I'm sorry darling...I'm not sure what came over me"

"Maybe you're the one who wants to do it again" Willow smirked with pursed lips, kissing him on the cheek and brushing past him back over to George, leaving Remus wide eyed and staring off at the spot she once stood in thought and mild shock.

"Okay dearies... we are off to bed, goodnight everyone!" Molly beamed, ushering her husband up the stairs and leaving just Willow, Remus, Sirius, Fred and George.