Idiot

She climbed her way up to her bedroom after leaving Tonks and Remus in the kitchen on their own.

She was utterly drained.

How the hell did she think that would work out? Her and Remus...she scolded herself for being so bloody stupid, shutting her bedroom door behind her and simply staring into the distance, her eyes spaced out as she stood in the middle of her room.

But, that dance. His hands on her waist, the blush she noticed against his cheeks as they swayed, the way his hand cupped her cheek before the decided to move to the dance floor, simply gazing at her with his beautiful blue eyes.

And Sirius.

That kiss was incredible. Random and very out of the blue, but so incredible. She couldn't compare it to any other kiss she had before because that one was just magical.

The way he held her so carefully, his lips immensely soft and addictive, the taste of fire whiskey dancing between their tongues as if they were the only two people in the world.

Her entire mind was on over drive.

So much so that she didn't hear her door open and shut again, a figure walking over to her and gently wrapping their arms around her small waist.

He didn't say anything, he just rested his bearded chin against her shoulder and sighed, feeling her hands run along his tattooed arms softly, leaning back against his hard chest to feel his warmth.

Sirius pressed his lips gently against her neck, kissing down the crook and to her shoulder, as she simply allowed her eyes to flicker shut and enjoy the sensation of his touch.

Neither of them spoke. When she turned around in his arms and their eyes met, they just knew.

She ran her hand up his shoulder and to his neck, pulling his head down gently as their lips met.

The moon shining through the window of the dark, maybe pitch black, room. Just the two silhouettes kissing under the wavering moon light.

His hands travelled from her waist gently, to the back of her thighs, heaving her up effortlessly so her legs wrapped around his waist and she let out a small giggle against his mouth, running her hands through his hair as their lips connected once more and he walked her over to the bed.

Laying her down gently, he hovered above her for a moment, rested in between her legs, his thumb caressing her cheek.

"I can give you consistency" he whispered sweetly, a look of truth and honesty in his beautiful grey eyes, "I promise"

She looked deep into his certain eyes and knew he meant it. He could.

"Okay" she whispered, her fingers entangled into the side of her jet black curls as she nodded.

He curled the corners of his lips into a loving smile. Not a a smirk or a smug look, a smile, almost as if grateful.

Leaning his head back down, their lips met again, a deep and strong kiss, a passionate one.

She fiddled with the buttons of his white dress shirt. His blazer and waist coat being cast aside earlier in the night whilst he enjoyed the party.

His lips ran down her neck and sucked gently against her skin, eliciting a small moan from her lips as she stopped her movements with his shirt and her hand flew back to his head, urging him to continue.

"Fuck" she breathed quietly, feeling his mouth and tongue run down her skin and to her chest that was still bare due to the revealing dress.

He hesitated at the scar slashed across her skin for a moment before peppering small and loving kisses all around it and continuing to work his way down.