Suggestions

"So...what do you want to do?"

This was the first time she and Sirius had been alone in quite a long time. It would either be the entire order in the room with them or at least Remus. But no. They were alone and it was awkward. Really awkward.

They looked around the kitchen with a straight lipped and wide eyed look, twiddling their thumbs in their laps and sending forced smiles to each other when their eyes would connect.

"Um...I'm not sure...What do you want to do?"

She knew that Remus had asked Sirius to keep her entertained whilst he was out on his mission, knowing she would be stressed and her mind filled with worry.

Sirius, of course, agreed, but hadn't exactly thought far enough ahead to what he would actually do.

"Well..." Sirius breathed in conclusion with a small smirk, " Why don't we do what we have always done best?"

Willow being Willow obviously came up with the worst and dirtiest conclusion first, cocking an eyebrow to him in question sternly and watching his eyes go wide as he waved his hands in the air and laughed cheekily.

"Not that!" He exclaimed in amusement, "You dirty minded minx"

"Oh shut up" she laughed with an eye roll, "Go on..what did you mean?"

"I meant..." he said slowly and rather proudly, reaching into his front pocket with a small groan and pulling out a perfectly wrapped joint, "Do what we do best"

A fair few hours had passed and they found themselves lay on her balcony, back against the stone, Sirius' head at her feet and hers at his, lay parallel to each other staring up at the sky absentmindedly.

"God I've missed this" Sirius sighed gently, reaching over to pass her the smoke as she nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...you weren't good for much but you sure were good for getting high with" she chuckled gently, her body tingling slightly with the affects of the strong plant.

"I'll try to take that as a compliment" he mumbled with an eye roll.

They fell back into silence as they watched the already rather dull sky grow even dark and slight stars appeared.

Willow's mind wandered to what Remus was doing right now. Was he safe? Was he enjoying his time out? Was he even conscious?

God she needed to distract herself before her over thinking took over and she fell into a full swing anxiety attack.

"Oh look..." she pointed up to the sky, "There's goose!"

"It's called the bloody Gemini constellation you numpty!" Sirius wheezed, holding his stomach and shaking his head as she shrugged.

"It looks like a goose" she retaliated cooly.

"You should remember that one Willow...You're star sign is a Gemini is it not?"

"My-what the hell is a star sign?" She lifted her head off the ground and looked across at him, his warm and gentle smile filling her with a small feeling of familiarity, a sorely missed feeling.

"A star sign...my uncultured little pup..." he started, lifting him self up by his elbows and spinning around  so his head was now lay next to hers and he pointed at the sky, "is what you get assigned based on your birthday and how the muggle astrologists read the stars at that time"