Escort you

"Remus!!"

"Willow" Remus called back quietly and absentmindedly, eyes trained on his paper as she ran into the kitchen and looked between the two men in a pleading sort of way.

"Go on" Sirius huffed, gesturing for to ask what she needed to ask.

"Okay..." she started breathily, "So me and George are practicing our duelling right and he says that because he is still in school he knows that I'm wrong with this stance, but look!"

She pointed her wand out and stuck one foot forward, the men sat at the table in front of her dropping their papers and examining her carefully.

Remus folded his arms over his chest with a gently creased brow and shook his head.

"Did I teach you nothing?" He sighed jokingly.

"What!?!" She whined, "I thought I was right!!"

"Nope" Sirius grinned, as Remus heaved himself out of the kitchen chair and gestured to the door.

"Come on...I'll show you" he chuckled at her stroppy manner, rolling her eyes when seeing George Weasley's smug face.

"So I was right then?" He grinned, "It's this right?"

He took his position and Remus threw his arms up in exasperation.

"I taught you both this bloody spell! How can you not remember!" He exclaimed, rather amused.

They both shrugged with smirks and stood next to each other.

"Right, point your wands out" he huffed, running a hand over his face and examining them carefully, "George, your posture is rather appalling, straighten up, and it should be your left foot out not your right, you'll trip over face first like that"

"Wouldn't that be a sight to see" Willow smirked at Remus playfully, getting judged in the arm by the ginger next to her, "Go on, what am I doing wrong?"

Remus pressed his two fingers against his lips, the other arm crossed over his chest as he looked at her position and shook his head slowly.

"I genuinely can't put my finger on it" he mumbled, "I know it's wrong, I just don't know how"

"Oh very helpful" she scoffed, "Whilst your pondering about that I'll just go fight in a war"

He grinned back at her, her witty sarcasm once again never failing to make him laugh.

"Alright..." he chuckled, "Let's work it out"

He walked closer to her and placed his hand on her back, causing her breath to catch slightly in her throat.

"Straighten up here slightly" he mumbled, pushing her spine gently so she arched her back into a better standing position, "Very good, now hold your wand...a bit more firmly, tilting it to the side ever so slightly"

He stood behind her now, his hand holding her wrist as her turned it to the position he thought was most suitable, she could feel his breath against her shoulder and she tried so hard not to lean back into his warmth.

"Now put you left foot in ward just slightly..." he placed his hand against her hip, looking down at her legs whilst he turned her and she could practically feel him realise what he was doing.

Realise the affect he was having on her by these slight touches, by the moving of her body, by his mumbling so close to her ear.

"How's this?" She whispered over her shoulder, her breath slightly ragged, feeling his hand remaining against his hip, his thumb rubbing slow circles against her clothes as he nodded slowly.