Easy

"Your drink Miss Banks" Remus handed her the glass of wine with a charming smile and slight bow and she giggled at his sophistication and blushed at his lips that brushed against her cheek.

"Thank you Mr Lupin" she laughed gently, her eyes flickering shut as his lips lingered longer then intended, and their heads moved slowly, their breaths intertwining before Remus gently leant his head down and connected their lips softly.

"You know..." he whispered against her lips, eyes closed, his forehead rested against hers, completely caught up in their love filled haze, "If told me two years ago...I would be kissing my old and not to mentioned favourite student in the middle of a room in front of my friends...I would have said...'Ha...I wish'"

"And if you told me I would be kissing my ex Professor...who I fell madly in love with...I would have said the exact same" she mumbled against his mouth, her hand running through the back of his hair soothingly as he hummed against her lips.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too"

"Sirius?" Molly called, stood in the middle of the kitchen, "Are you in here, dear?"

"Outside" he called back, as she pottered to the back door, sending him a disapproval look at the cigarette perched between his lips.

"Oh give me a break" he sighed with a roll of his eyes, taking it out of his mouth and holding it between her fingers, "It's been a long d-"

He was cut off as the kind bushy haired woman pulled the cigarette out of his hand and took a long and needed drag, Sirius watching with wide eyes and a small smirk.

"Molly Weasley..." he tutted teasingly, watching her shrug with a cool look, "You legend"

"I use to dabble before the children came along" she shrugged, taking another drag and passing it back to him, "I don't really have time anymore"

"Well you do...you just choose to use it for stupid things...like attempting to clean my very unclean able house" Sirius scoffed jokingly.

"I'm proud of you, dear" Molly spoke out of the blue, sending him kind eyes as he looked at her in confusion, " You took a big step today"

"Yeah" he sighed "I wish this was easier though... I wish I could just find someone else to-well you know..."

"Love?"

"I was going to say be with...but yeah...love" He nodded sadly, running a tired hand through his hair and shaking his head at his own stupidity, "God I'm an idiot"

"Yes you are" Molly huffed.

"Not very helpful" he muttered back hearing her chuckle next to him lightly.

They remained in silence for a few minutes, gazing up at the sky in thought.

"She loves him" he whispered shakily, "I heard her say it"

"When was this?"

"A few days ago, I went to walk into the kitchen and apologise for my behaviour...I was being an arse, and-and I heard her say it..." he let out a pained groan and smacked his head with the palm of his hand, "Who the fuck was I kidding...it was always him-as soon as he walked into that bloody kitchen and saw the look her on her face...I knew I didn't stand a chance"

"But-but that could change you know...sometimes-sometimes love isn't forever Sirius, sometimes people just think it is and Willow...well she was rather taken with him for a long time...a very long time in fact, and he clearly was with her also, let them be happy dear, let them be happy and then who knows, your luck may change"