Fun night

"Oh fucking hell yes"

It was as if she was dreaming again. But this time... it was reality.

Remus' tongue pleasuring her so god damn perfectly, whilst she moaned into Sirius' mouth.

She was moaning into Sirius Black's mouth.

An action she never thought she would be able to do again.

"Does that feel good?" Sirius whispered huskily against her lips, feeling her nod silently, and her back arch as the knot in her stomach grew more intense and she gripped onto Remus' hair.

"Okay Moony" Sirius announced with a smirk as Remus stopped his movements, earning a loud and needy whimper from Willow who was looking between the two in confusion.

"We have all night" Remus shrugged as if it were obvious, "You really think it would be that easy?"

"B-but...but I was so close" she whined, dropping her head against the pillow in a huff as Remus chuckled darkly and hovered above her, place his lips against hers and hearing her moan into his mouth at the taste of her against his tongue.

"My turn" Sirius groaned inwardly at the look of her completely naked, lay on the bed, hand entangled into Remus' hair as they shared a long and passionate kiss.

Positioning himself in between his legs, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth as his hands pressed her hips down against the mattress, he traced slow and gentle stripes up and down her throbbing clit.

He was able to illicit the same moans and whimpers as Remus did, moaning into his mouth euphorically and him groaning back into hers at the stimulative and erotic sound.

"P-please...please don't stop" she begged, her hand flying down to his head of jet black curls as she felt her legs begin to tremble, "Oh god Sirius!"

"Stop" Remus smirked, just as she was about to hit her climax, Sirius pulling away, slightly out breath, eager and hungry for more but loving the teasing they were both doing.

"Why??" She cried, running her hands over her face with a pained groan, her legs just calming down from their needed tremble.

They simply smirked down at her causing a distinct and annoyed eye roll to be let out.

"You were both a lot nicer in my dream" she huffed jokingly, feeling Sirius run his lips gently up the inner side of her thigh, gentle kisses against the soft skin.

"You decided how you want us yet darling?" Remus whispered lovingly, kissing her forehead and then her cheek and then her lips gently.

"Y-yes" she breathed back against his lips, never fully getting use to how good they felt against hers, "B-bend me over"

"Well that's a request and a half isn't it?" Sirius chuckled smugly, as Remus nodded agreement and did exactly what she wanted, spinning her around and watching her arch her back perfectly for him.

They both simple stared for a moment. Completely lost in her beauty, in her elegance, even bent over, still so bloody stunning.

Remus ran his hand over his cock and nodded to Sirius to get at the front of her.

Sirius knelt down on the mattress infront of Willow and almost immediately, she wrapped her lips around the tip of his member and he let out an animalistic grunt at the feeling, his jaw clenching and head flying back to revel in the feeling.

It shouldn't have, but it just made Remus' cock throb harder, watching her suck someone's dick so perfectly. God he was messed up, He thought to himself.