I

"You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away. You tell me to come over, there's some games you wanna play"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi sits in his living room watching my little pony and cuddling with his teddy bear Mrs. Fluffle after a long stressful day at work. He stares at the screen infatuated with the characters (His favorite is pinkie pie 💅🏽✨) until his phone rings. The tune of daisy by Pentagon fills the room as he waddles to his phone bringing it up to his ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hewo?

Hey yoonie!

Oh hewo namu

What are you doing right now?

Yoonie watchin my wittle pwony!

Oh! I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I have some toys and games for you.

Otay yoonie be thwere!

Okay! I'll pick you up in a bit yoonie!

Bye bye namu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He ends the call and runs to his room and puts on a soft oversized sweater and a skirt with some cute socks and black platform shoes.
(This)

He finishes just in time to hear Namjoon knock on his door

He finishes just in time to hear Namjoon knock on his door. He runs to the door and opens it excitedly. "Namu!" he jumps up and wraps his legs around Namjoons waist. "Hey to you too yoonie" they both giggle as Namjoon carries yoongi to his car. (Not without getting Mrs. Fluffles and yoongis phone)

They drive to Namjoons place while yoongi sits in the front seat cuddling his teddy bear. "Namu wan' toys" yoongi pouts. "We're almost there love I bought you lots of new toys." Namjoon smiles at yoongi and yoongi giggles.

"Yay new toys tank chu namu" he looks at Namjoon while he literally makes this face ->      ♡'・ᴗ・'♡  and Namjoon internally screams from yoongis cuteness. (Me too)

They get to Namjoons house and yoongi runs in jumping around waiting for Namjoon to get him his toys. "Namu toys toys!" he cheers smiling. As Namjoon goes to get yoongis toys yoongi sits down and looks around.

"I'm walking to your house, nobodys home just me and you and you and me alone."

Namjoon comes back with a box of toys. Blocks, ponys, dolls you name it. Yes Namjoon loves spoiling his yoonie. Yoongi squeals excitedly getting up and sitting on the floor to play with his toys. "Namu come play wit yoonie!" yoongi smiles at Namjoon telling him he has to play with him.

After a while yoongi gets tired of playing with his toys. Wanting to play a real game he taps namjoons shoulder. "Namu!" yoongi calls Namjoon. "Yes yoonie?" he says looking at yoongi. "ish bored" yoongi says pouting. "Well what do you wanna do?" he says looking at yoongi.

"Let's play hide and seek!"

✿✿✿✿

Omg hey besties I let out the first chapter!!!! Yuh I'm excited for this book and to see where it's gonna go 💃🏽 but I hope y'all liked it

how was your day today?