Much

"Ring around the rosy
I never know never know what you need
Ring around the rosy, I want to give you, want to give you what you need."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day yoongi and Namjoon had been going on dates and Namjoon had asked yoongi out. Yoongi of course said yes he had been inlove with the man for what? A little over two years now. And now they are dating!

Today was a hard day thought because yoongi slipped into baby space. It was especially hard for Namjoon because he didn't know what yoongi needed and he wanted to give him what he needed for him to be happy. He felt bad because he didn't know why yoongi slipped into baby space.

Yoongis cries rang through the house like an alarm. Namjoon came running from the living room to yoongis room to see yoongi laying on the bed with a wet puddle around him. Yoongi spotted him at the door. "Dada.. Gi pee pee" yoongi babbled crying more because he thought Namjoon was mad at him.

"Oh baby, it's okay let's get you to the bath hm?" Namjoon says picking up yoongi and taking him to the bathroom. He places yoongi on the toilet seat while he runs the bath and gets it ready. "Does baby want... Bubbles?" Namjoon says displaying his dimpled smile. Yoongi looks at him and nods his head eagerly while clapping his hands.

Namjoon grabs the bubbles and pours some of them in the bath and waits for it to get bubbled up. Once the bath gets bubbled enough Namjoon strips yoongi and places him in the tub. Yoongi pouts and makes grabby hands at Namjoon. "What's wrong baby?" Namjoon says tilting his head curiously at Yoongi.

He starts to whine and make grabby hands at Namjoon again. "Hmm want me to get into the tub with you?" Namjoon says smiling when he saw yoongi clap and nod. "pweas" yoongi says watching Namjoon get up from his kneeling position on the ground. Namjoon strips and gets in the tub with Yoongi. "There are you happy now princess?" Namjoon says smiling at Yoongi, his dimples evident.

Yoongi blushes at the name but nods and starts playing with his toys while Namjoon washes his hair. After Namjoon finishes cleaning both of them up he gets yoongi dressed and in a diaper so he doesn't pee himself again.

Yoongis outfit

And Namjoons

After Namjoon had gotten yoongi dressed he changed the bed sheets and layed down with yoongi

After Namjoon had gotten yoongi dressed he changed the bed sheets and layed down with yoongi. He cuddle him and kissed him while playing with his hair. Yoongi soon fell asleep in Namjoons arms snoring softly. Namjoon soon became aware of Yoongis soft snores echoing through the halls of his apartment. He smiled and gave yoongi a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you yoonie"

After a while Namjoon fell asleep and didn't acknowledge the fact that yoongi was "sleeping" the whole time and is now awake (😏PLSSS) after yoongi thought Namjoon was sound asleep he smiled and placed a chaste kiss on Namjoons forehead.

"Lobe yu too Dada"

They both fell asleep with content smiles on their adorable faces.

✿✿✿✿
I know this chapter is short but AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY THIS IS SO CUTE I CAN'T SJSBWHWJWB. Anygaysssss how was y'all week? I think I'm going brain dead from all the exams they had me take :(

If you're having a bad day here have these namgi pictures to cheer you up :]

 Anygaysssss how was y'all week? I think I'm going brain dead from all the exams they had me take :(If you're having a bad day here have these namgi pictures to cheer you up :]