Prologue

*3 years later*

Yoongi was sitting down on the ground and playing with his ponys and dolls. He and Namjoon have been together for about 3 or 4 years now and their relationship is happy and healthy. Namjoon was in the kitchen organizing a picnic and a surprise for yoongi while yoongi was distracted playing with his toys.

Namjoon made some sandwiches and got some kimchi and some fruits and vegetables and rice and put them in the basket. He grabbed the basket and put it on the table. He went to the living room and tapped yoongi. "Yoonie cmon princess were going on a picnic you have to get ready.
yoongi's eyes lit up with excitement. "YAY PICNIC SO CITED DADA" he said jumping up and down and clapping his hands.

Yoongi went to his closet and got ready he put on a flowy dress and some heels.

And namjoon

And namjoon

After they finished getting ready they went to the living room to get the stuff for the picnic

After they finished getting ready they went to the living room to get the stuff for the picnic. "Princess, you look beautiful" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi with heart eyes. "Tank chu dada you wook handsome too" Yoongi said giggling. After they got all their stuff they walked to the beach.

*time skip*

Namjoon layed the blanket down and put all the utensils on it. Yoongi was standing by the water and watch the waves while playing with sand. After Namjoon had set up everything he went to go stand with yoongi. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hi baby bear, what are you doing" he said holding yoongi close.

Yoongi giggled, "jus watchin da water joonie" he said turning around to face Namjoon. Namjoon pulled him close and gave a sweet little kiss. They pulled away and yoongi giggled and smacked Namjoons chest. "Nuuuuu joonie made yoonie blush" he said hiding his face in Namjoons neck.

Namjoon awed at his baby and pulled him back up to look at him. "Yoonie baby, I need to talk to big yoonie. Do you think you could do that for me baby?" Namjoon said staring hopefully at the little. "Swure nammie" he said sitting down for a bit to try and get himself out of little space.

After a little while of struggling he finally managed to make it out of little space and stood up to speak to Namjoon. "Okay I'm out of little space. What happened Joon?" yoongi said looking at Namjoon with a smile. Namjoon looked at yoongi feeling a little nervous. But nevertheless he still got on one knee in front of yoongi and look him in the eyes.

Yoongi looked at him in shock. "Min Yoongi. I love you with all my heart and though you have been with me all these years I feel like there is still a piece missing to this relationship. That piece is knowing that we will be together forever just you and me and maybe 1-2 little ones running around and playing dolls with you. Min yoongi I love you with all my heart and there is no way I can express that all because it would take up the rest of my life to explain to you why I love you so much. I want to make you and little you the happiest you'll ever be if you let me. So please, Min yoongi, Princess, Will you marry me?" Namjoon said looking at yoongi with watery hopeful eyes. "YES YES OH MY GOD YES I LOVE YOU NAMJOON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YES I WILL MARRY YOU" Yoongi said tears flowing down his face like sparkley drops of rain in the dark blue sky.

*time skip*

Yoongi and Jongsoo's laughter rang through the house as yoongi and the 9 year old played with toy cars and dolls while watching adventure time. "Yoonie! Jongie! Time for dinner!" Namjoon yelled through the house to his son and his husband. They both ran to the table to be met with an assorted plate of Dino nuggets animal shaped mac and cheese and some apple juice. They both squealed in delight. And began eating their food. Yoongi was making a mess so Jongsoo and Namjoon had to help feed him.

Jongsoo loved both his father's, with all his heart. He adored playing with his papa yoonie when he was in little space and he also enjoyed reading with his appa Namjoon when he was in the library. He adored them and looked up to them in every way a kid would. He understood fully what little space was and why his papa does it so he always try to help as best he can whenever his papa was noticeably little so that his appa doesn't have a hard time with him cause he could be fussy at times.

But overall the family was the happiest and cutest family in the neighborhood there was always laughter heard in the small house and there was always bonding going on between the three boys. They promised that they would be there for each other in the events of anything happening. They were there for each other in happy times, sad times, and rough times. Until the end

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[♡]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I FOUND THIS SO CUTE AND I WAS IN LOVE WITH THE WAY I WROTE THIS I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT TOO <333 ANY THAT'S A RAP FOR THIS STORY I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER LITTLE SPACE STORY AND I'M BRAINSTORMING MORE IDEAS SO DON'T WORRY. ALSO SORRY I WAS DEAD FOR SUCH A LONG TIME I LOVE Y'ALL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT STORY.