It

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Who ever said I gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️TW⚠️
Homophobia, threats, and bullying

Namjoon woke up the next day happier than ever. He planned to make yoongi his favorite breakfast and take him to the carnival. Then they would go on the Ferris wheel and he would tell the latter how much he loves him and all that romantic jazz.

Namjoon got out of bed careful to not wake yoongi up and headed to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and showered. After he finished his morning routine he headed to the kitchen to make yoongi his breakfast. He made chicken and waffles (yum 🤩) and patiently waited for yoongi to wake up.

After a few long minutes later Yoongi the sleeping beauty woke up from his slumber. He shifted in his spot on the bed searching for Namjoons warmth. When he didn't feel Namjoons presence in the bed he got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth (because hygiene) and then went to look for Namjoon.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Namjoon sitting down and smiling at the food he made. Yoongi walked up to him and hugged him. "Where did you go I was lonely" yoongi whined. Namjoon chuckled and hugged yoongi pulling him into his lap. "I'm right here princess, I was just making food for you." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples. Yoongi brought his hand up to Namjoons face and poked his dimple.

"What- what are you doing yoongi" Namjoon laughed. Yoongi smiled "they look so cute I had to poke them" he shrugged. He got up from his lap and walked to his side of the table. "Eat your breakfast we are going somewhere later today" Namjoon said smiling at yoongis excited face. "Where?" yoongi asked tilting his head in curiousity.

"You'll find out" Namjoon said giggling.

*time skip*

After they finished their breakfast they went to get ready.

(Yoongis outfit)

(UGH I NEED NEED NEED THESE SHOES PLEASE)

(Namjoons outfit)

After they got ready the headed out and into Namjoons car

After they got ready the headed out and into Namjoons car. Once they arrived at the carnival yoongi was so excited he almost broke his ankles running in his platforms towards the entrance. Namjoon was running after him and yelling "YOONGI STOP YOUR GONNA FUCKIN BREAK YOUR ANKLES YOU HEADASS"

Once they got to the ticket booth yoongi was jumping up and down and he was so excited while walking and looking for games to play. They played one of those balloon popping games and Namjoon won yoongi a huge kumamon plush.

*Time skip*

It was getting late and Namjoon was taking yoongi to the ferris wheel to watch the stars at the very top. What they didn't notice is there was a group of teenage boys waiting for them at the bottom of the ferris wheel waiting for them to get off.

When they go off of the ferris wheel they walked around. The group of teenagers followed them around until they got outside of the carnival. When they stopped to unlock Namjoons car one of the boys came up to them and pushed yoongi. He was about to slap him until Namjoon grabbed his hand in mid air and glared at him. "Aw don't want him to hurt your f***** boyfriend?" one of the boys said faking a pout.

"Want us to hurt you instead little f***?" one of the other boys said smirking. At this point yoongi slipped into little space feeling stressed and worried about the situation. He hid behind Namjoon and whined. "Why the fuck are you acting like a little baby pussy?" another boy said. Yoongi looked at him and whined wanting to get out of the situation. "Don't fucking talk to my boyfriend like that. I don't know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you want but don't fucking talk to my boyfriend like that you mushroom headed ass child." Namjoon said finally getting pissed off by the way they were talking to yoongi.

He punched the boy in the face and kicked him to the ground before getting on top of him. He bent down to his ear and whispered "if you ever talk to my boyfriend like that again I will find where you and your ugly ass little friends live and I will beat the living shit out of all of you and use all your guts as decorations in my living room." he got up and the terrified boy shot up and ran and his friends ran after him.

"Yoonie! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Namjoon ran up to yoongi and inspected his face. "I fwine joonie, wan go home" yoongi said on the verge of tears. "Okay yoonie let's go home baby."

✿✿✿✿
Hey bubs! I'm sorry for this very uh horrible chapter. I hope y'all had a good day!! Next chapter is the last chapter :( I'll probably make another story so don't worry <3 I love you all