You

"We're just playing hide and seek
It's getting hard to breathe under sheets with you. I don't want to play no games I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Namu! Let's play hide and seek!" yoongi says smiling and jumping around. It's been a few weeks since the incident and yoongi has been trying so hard to recover and he's been doing well. So Namjoon has been having yoongi stay over in his house more not letting the poor boy go home.

"Sure yoonie I'll count go hide baby" Namjoon says going to the wall and closing his eyes. As Namjoon counts yoongi gets under the covers in an attempt to hide from Namjoon. (again) but this time he isn't giggling. He's scared, so scared, he has a memory in his brain about his father trying to suffocate him under the blankets.

Yoongi starts breathing rapidly. "I-its g-getting h-hard t-to b-breath" he say lightly. He starts crying as he hears footsteps approaching the bed. Namjoon rips the covers off of yoongi and yoongi screams so loud you can hear him a town away. "Yoonie? Yoonie? What's wrong baby? Are you ok?" Namjoon says now worried about the boy hyperventilating under the covers.

"P-please d-dont h-hurt m-me!" yoongi says scared that Namjoon is gonna hurt him. "Baby I'm not gonna hurt you come here I'm right here" Namjoon says holding his arms out for yoongi to hug him. He's hesitant at first but ends up squeezing Namjoon in a hug for about 20 minutes before he calms down and slips out of little space. "Yoongi? What happened are you ok?" Namjoon says worry evident in his facial expression.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" yoongi says reassuring Namjoon with a smile. "It's just... I... I was having a bad memory" yoongi says as his smile falls. "Do you want to talk about it? You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable but if you want I'll be here to listen" Namjoon says rubbing yoongis head.

"No it's ok we can talk about it.." yoongi says looking up at Namjoon. "I... Had an abusive father... and he did a lot of things to make me this way. " yoongi says his eyes getting watery at the memories.

After yoongi tells him the whole story up until when Namjoon found him in his apartment they both ended up crying then cuddling each other to sleep.

✿✿✿✿
Sad :[ but hey at least yoongi isn't bottling his emotions like me :] anyways I liked this chapter but it was a little sad.

What's your favorite song?