Hurts

"You know I give a fuck about you everyday
Guess it's time that I tell you the truth
If I share my toys, will you let me stay?
Don't wanna leave this playdate with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 year later

"Yoongi! No! You're gonna make me fall and break all my bones! I do not feel like dying today!" Namjoon yelled running away from Yoongi who is currently trying to run him over with his tiny car. Yoongi just giggled like an evil maniac and kept following Namjoon.

A few minutes later this chaos resulted in a crying fest with yoongi crying on the floor because his little car tipped over and he scraped his hands and knees. Namjoon came running towards yoongi and picked him up soothing and comforting the little. He rocked him back and forth whispering sweet words into his ears until he was just sniffling.

"Baby, you gotta be careful playing with your car you could get really hurt like you did just now." Namjoon said sighing and kissing yoongis forhead. Yoongi sniffled "I know Dada was jus tryin ta catch you." he said. "I know princess but you have to drive slowly and carefully so that we don't have any boo boos and you can be happy while playing." he said smiling and poking yoongis cheeks. "Otay daddy I be caweful nex time" yoongi said giggling.

"Good because I don't want my little dumpling crying." he said fake pouting at yoongi. Yoongi gasped and cupped Namjoons cheeks. He gave him a quick peck. "No sad dada wan you be happy like me!" he said smiling his gummy smile. Namjoon smiled back and poked yoongis cheeks. "Let's get you home and take a bath hm?" he said standing up and balancing yoongi on his hip. "Otay daddy les take baf" he said smiling.

*time skip*

After the bath Namjoon put pajamas on Yoongi and himself.
(Yoongi)

(Namjoon)

(Namjoon)