So

"I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Who ever said I gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play day to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day yoongi woke up in namjoons arms. He loved the feeling of being embraced in namjoons arms. It makes him feel loved and safe. He shifted and got off the bed heading to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and put on a fresh outfit heading out of the bathroom to make Namjoon breakfast. He made some pancakes and coffee for Namjoon and himself before sitting down and waiting for Namjoon to wake up.

A few minutes later Namjoon rolled out of bed at the empty feeling next to him without yoongi on the bed. He stumbled into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Morning yoon" he said with a small smile sitting in front of yoongi beginning to cut at his stack of pancakes.

"Morning Joon" he said smiling back and looking at his food. "Took you long enough the food was gonna get cold." he said laughing a little. "I was tired you should of slept more so we could cuddle longer." he said laughing at the blush on yoongis face.

They both fell into a comfortable silence while eating the pancakes that yoongi had generously made for them. After they both finish Namjoon took the plates and mugs placing them in the sink. "Hey Joon" yoongi said looking at Namjoon. "Yes yoongi" he said glancing at him while washing the dishes.

"Do you wanna go to the mall with me? I wanted to buy some things" yoongi said sitting back on the stool waiting for namjoons answer. "yeah sure we could head to the mall after I finish washing the dishes." he says smiling a little at yoongi. "Ok I'll go get ready" he stood up to go head to the shower.

After he showered he changed into a cute outfit. (This)

After he got ready he waited in the living room for Namjoon

After he got ready he waited in the living room for Namjoon. After Namjoon got ready he came out wearing this

They both finished getting ready and headed out the door

*time skip to the mall*