1

// TW // will use a word 'panic attack'.

It's how you used to say
I love you and I miss you

"I still like you, Chae"

It's how you pretend to love me then

"Don't joke like that, Min" she just smiled at me and I watched her walking away.

When you wandered off the things we've done before
Now it's too late to turn back anymore

I didn't know that you liked me too before so I answered Chaewon out of the blue to move on from you.

But I guess I'm too foolish to do that because I'm happy and at the same time it feels empty without you.

My phone suddenly rings. "Minju, Mom and Dad are looking for you"

"I'll go home later"

"You just came back from Australia where the heck are you?"

"Ugh come on Junkyu, it's been days since I got home and I just want to have some fresh air. Okay?"

"Okay sorry, just be safe. Text me when you're on the way home"

"Thank you" I hanged up the phone. I sighed and look at the stars.

The stars... they shine so brightly.

Just like you while you're doing what you love with a smile on your face.

You always make the best in me and I need you more today...

But you're already in someone else's arms.

I smiled bitterly.

Why is it you? Why do I adore you so much? Why is it you that my heart wants?

I used to say I love you
I used to say I miss you
And now it's all gone
Are we fading away

"She knew that I still like you, Chaeyeon" I deadpanned said.

"This is not right, Minju please. I'm proposing in 20 days. Stop making it hard for me... and for you too. We're not meant for each other... we better be friends," she holds my arms and hugged me. A little while she kissed the top of my head.

Can we stay like this for a while? I want to be with her longer. I miss this. Her hugs, her scent, everything about her.

But she's proposing in 20 days. "Anong balak mo?"

Her happy eyes. It's hurting me. She explained everything to me while smiling.

She grew up so much and learned a lot without me. She's now matured enough but I still want to be with her.

I want her to be by my side when I'm having a panic attack. I need you, Lee Chaeyeon.